3 0

R M

I woke up to the smell of stir fry and music playing. I look around confused but remembered I was at Celeste's place. I checked the time and it was late it was four in the afternoon. How long did I sleep? I don't even remember falling asleep.

Stretching out my arms a long weird moan escaped my lips. I got up and went downstairs trying to find Celeste.

"Afternoon sleepy head." She says as I enter the kitchen.

Everytime I see her I feel like a little chubby kid seeing candy.

"Hi." I yawn. "How long did I sleep?"

"Seven or eight hours." Cel tells me serving the food into two plates.

"That's a lot. You should've woke me up." I tell her.

"No! You had some rest. That's good."

"I know but I want to spend time with you."

"And you will." She says placing a fork next to my plate. "You needed some rest."

"Thanks." I smile as she sits next to me. "So how'd it go with Noah?" I ask her.

"Good. Communication is key." She tells me. "He understood and I apologized."

"I'm glad that's cleared up." I tell her. "And with your manager?"

"We sorta acted like nothing happened. He did tell me he didn't really mean what he said though but I still had to carry on with the plan." She sighs. "I like to be in charge of my own feelings."

"What are your feelings?" I ask her.

She lifts an eyebrow confused.

"If I asked you how you felt right now would you be able to answer?" I ask Celeste. "Do you know how you feel? I certainly do." I say looking at her lips and back at her eyes.

"U-um I-." She starts to get nervous.

I chuckle, "Celeste."

"Y-yeah?" She says not breaking eye contact.

"I really like you." I confess.

I licked my lips while looking at hers. I want her.

Celeste stands up leaning towards me, she smashes her lips into mine. Our lips moved together like if it has been rehearsed many times. I pull her closer to my body, my hands on her waist as I stayed seated. Her hands played with my hair with light tugs here and there.

"I do too." She says quickly before attaching our lips together again.

A small kiss turned into a makeout session. I missed her soft lips against mine, her touch from her small hands that made my body feel things. I missed the way she looks at me. I missed her and I finally had her infront of me once again.

Celeste breaks the kiss but her keeps her forehead against mine. "Let's eat." I wink at her.

"Want to watch a movie after?" She asks me twirling her fork around her food. "We can have you rest up today and tomorrow we can do whatever you want."

"Yeah." I smile at her. "This is delicious by the way."

"Thank you." She flashes her precious smile back at me. "How was your flight?"

"Long." I chuckle. "But I'm happy I'm here."

"Me too."

We finished eating and I helped her with the dishes even though she insisted me not to do so.

"Follow me!" She says pulling my arm.

"Okay." I chuckle following her. "Where are we going?"

"Outside." She says opening a glass door.

She opens the door revealing a beautiful backyard garden.

"Woah

"Woah." I stand there taken back. "It's beautiful."

"Thank you. Come on let's take a walk!"

The fresh air hit me as we walked through the rows filled with beautiful tulips.

"These flowers remind me of you." I say.

"How come?"

"Beautiful just like you."

Celeste shyly giggles and thanks me.

I admire her as we walk. Her skin so soft and clear. Her hair silky like a dream, soft for my hands to run through and caress her. That smile, that god damn smile. Lights up any room. Compared to me she's so small. I just want cuddle her and shower her with my kisses. I want to protect her from anything and anyone. How I wish I could be with her all the time. To hold her small fragile hands. Intertwine them between mine as we have walks like these.

I see her lips moving, I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying. I was so gazed into her. I look down to her hand and grab it.

She looks at me a bit confused and begins to blush when I intertwine our fingers together.

"As you were saying princess."

The hue of pink that marked her face turned into red.

"I uh.. um yeah." She says shyly.

I chuckle at her reaction. She's so shy I love it.

"I get what you mean by your stage name." I smile at her.

"S-stop!" She says giving me a cute little smile. "As I was saying."  She says as we continued walking.

I lean into her kissing her cheek. "Go on." I whisper in her ear.

************************************************
Hi I hope you guys don't hate me.

I love you guys I have not forgotten about this book or any of y'all. Thanks for all the love omg jfjwka.

I've been having writers block Af it's so annoying, and I've been working cuz ya girl is employed HEE HEE. Sorry if this chapter sucks ass it'll get better. Love y'ALLLL