1 5

N O V A
(Outfit is shown in picture above)
I finished getting ready and put my shoes on.My "date" never texted me so I got the time from my manager. Turns out this is going to be a sort of type of blind date. Is this even how it works?

Andrew: He's outside.

With that I grab my purse and head out the door. I see the back of a tall dude leaning against his car.

"Hi." I say reaching him.

He turns around, "Hello. These are for you."

"Thank you." I say taking the sunflowers.

"Noah Centineo." He smiles.

"Nova." I smile back.

He opens the door and I go in his car.

My manager really has me out here going out with a guy that stars in a movie where he fakes dates someone. Great.

"So I've never really went on a fake date so I'm not sure exactly how this works." I tell him.

"Just pretend it's real." Noah tells me.

"Easy for you to say." I say reminding him that I'm not an actress.

"We got this. Sorry I picked you up earlier just wanted to get to know you before our date." He says driving off.

"It's fine." I say taking a picture of the flowers and posting them online.

"Do you like froyo?"

"Love." I reply.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Have a great day." The cashier smiles at us. "By the huge fan of both of you."

"Thank you." I sweetly smile at her.

Noah and I sit at a table, people slowly putting their attention to us.

"So is Nova your real name?" Noah asks dipping his spoon into the vanilla froyo topped with sprinkles and brownie bits.

"No. It's Celeste." I reply. "I'm guessing you go by Noah."

"Yes." He chuckles. "Do you prefer to be called Celeste or Nova?"

"Only good friends and family call me Celeste."

"Well Celeste I think we'll be great friends." He shoots me a smile.

"Sorry buddy it's Nova for you. I just met you." I whisper letting out a small laugh.

"Fair enough. Soo.. Billboards."

"Oh please no. I'm trying to get away from that."

"Why? That was a big fuck you to anyone who would think that you lip sync." Noah tells me.

"Mm." I swallow my froyo. "True but still embarrassing."

The rest of the time we asked each other questions about each other and got to know a little more of one another.