0 6

N O V A

I go back to my seat with Shawn and explain to him what happened. We were done with the intermission and we only had one award left along with a performance.

The final act of the night is going to be Bts.

The last award is given out and it's now time for Bts to perform. Fans are going crazy. The noise level in this room can burst your ears. The room goes dark and the music begins to play.

The army is doing their fan chant and everything is amazing. I stood there wowed watching them perform. They were like angels, every move had passion, every lyric was meant.

Shawn and I dance along to the song, it was great.

The guy with the denim jacket and jeans makes eye contact with you as he dances and winks.

You smile and keep dancing and singing the english parts of the song.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

They finished their performance and everyone was going crazy.

Their performance was gold.

The show has finished and it was time for me to go. I had to go prepare for the surprise we have for them.

"You should get going now. I'll arrive with them." Shawn says excited.

"You know the signal for when you guys get there?" I ask to make sure.

"Yes!!! Now go go go." He laughs.

I hug him and make my way to the exit.

J H O P E

Performing at the BBMA'S was freaking amazing! Everyone seemed to love us, the army was amazing hyping us up.

Not only that but we take home another trophy!!

During the performance I couldn't help myself but look at Nova, I winked at her and she smiled. She's just so beautiful.

Right now we're supposed to meet with Shawn because he said he had a surprise for us. I'm pretty sure Nova is going to be there too. We hadn't have had the right time to properly introduce each other. We're all super excited to meet her.

"I can't wait to meet Nova!!" I say excited as we're guided to Shawn.

"Me too." Jimin says jumping around.

"Hey guys! You guys did amazing!" Shawn tells us.

"Thank you thank you." We all say.

Somethings missing. Nova isn't here.

"Follow me." Shawn says and we begin to walk.

"Is Nova okay?" I ask Shawn.

"She's just in pain. Her nose is swollen. Maybe after she'd be able to grab some dinner with us." Shawn smiles at me.

"Oh okay." I say as we reach the car.

**✿❀ ❀✿**