1 9

N O V A
1 week later

It's been a week since I last saw the boys. I would occasionally see them through facetime when Hoseok and I talk. Namjoon and I have been talking. We sorta dropped everything from the airport and the kissing. Any available time we had we used it to talk through the phone, both of us have been very busy. They have their dance practices, studio hours, and I do too. The "free" time I'd have would go to the on going fake dates with Noah.

"Nova, are you listening to us?" My manager snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes." I lie.

"What did we just say?"

"Aah." I turn to Noah to see if he could help me out.

"Of course." My manager shakes his head annoyed.

Noah and I had a meeting with our managers today. They said they wanted to speak with us about something important.

"We have decided something." Noah's manager speaks up.

"You both are the big thing right now. Having good things coming out. Noah you just came out on a big netflix movie and you're about to premier in another one. Nova you're releasing the first track of your album tonight. Then the album release." He says.

"So where is all this leading to?" I question.

"We are making you guys an official couple." Andrew says.

"WHAT" I shout.

"Am I that bad?" Noah laughs.

"Are you guys being serious?" I dramatically ask.

Noah's manager nods his head in approval.

"You've got to be kidding me." I roll my eyes.

"Nova, calm down. It's for the best." My manager tells me.

I stay quiet as I felt myself getting heated. I can't believe they're making us do this.

"You guys need to go out at least a few hours before your song drops. Kiss, hold hands, you know dating stuff." His manager says.

I seriously cannot believe this. I get up from my seat and leave the room.

"Nova." Andrew calls me.

I ignore him and continue to walk. I exited the building and ran to my car.

Shit, he has my freaking keys.

I groan in annoyance.

"This is bullshit!" I shout.

"You really don't like me, huh?" I hear Noah's voice behind me.

"I want to leave."

"Then why haven't you?"

"My manager has my keys." I roll my eyes.

He reaches into his pockets and takes out his, "Let's go?"

I bite my cheek and agree, "I don't want to see them."