2 7

C E L E S T E

I was back home laying in bed thinking about last night. Rm and I had so much fun. He truly is the sweetest person ever. We didn't talk about where we stood but there's definitely something going on. Two people don't kiss for no reason.Before leaving back to Korea Namjoon gave me advice on talking to Noah. I felt really bad for hurting his feelings.

Sadly I always let things off on Noah when they aren't even his fault. I acted like a bitch when we're both forced into doing this. He was always so kind and tried making me comfortable even while doing something I didn't want to do. I have to fix this.

I leaned over to grab my phone that was laying on the floor. Once I searched Noah's contact number I called him. It sent me to voicemail. That's how you know he's really hurt, when he doesn't answer your calls. Noah always answers.

Luckily for me I know where he lives. After putting on my shoes and grabbing my bag and keys I made my way to his home. I turned on the radio and Fake love was playing. By the time the song finished I was passing by Noah's security. They let me in because you know I'm his alleged girlfriend.

Before knocking I took a deep breathe in. I hope I can make this better. His assistant opened the door, "Hey Nova what's up?"

"I'm here to see Noah." I slightly smile.

"Good, I hope you can help out. Since last night he came home and locked himself in his room. He hasn't came out! It's two in the afternoon and he hasn't even had breakfast. This isn't the Noah I know." Noah's assistant tells me as he lets me in.

"I'm hoping I can help out. I'll head to his room." I excuse myself.

I found myself infront of his door a little bit nervous. I did the damage now I fix it.

Firmly I knocked on his door and as I expected no response. I kept knocking on his door nonstop for about three minutes. Not going to lie my hand was getting tired.

"Leo what do you wan't? Please leave me alone-." Noah says opening the door, his eyes widen when he notices it's me and not his assistant.

"Hi." I say noticing he was shirtless and in basketball shorts. His hair was messed up and he just looked sad.

"You should go." He says starting to close his door.

"No! Noah please. I came to talk to you." I say putting my foot inside so his door wouldn't close. "Please just hear me out." I beg.

I hear him sigh and he opens the door moving to the side so I could come in.

"Thank you." I say going in his room.

Noah doesn't say a word and waits for an explanation.

"Noah I want to say that I'm so sorry. I've been so difficult and rude this whole time. You don't deserve that. All you've tried to do is make me feel uncomfortable through out this whole situation. I'm sorry I haven't been fair to you." I start. "What you heard me say last night was messed up of me and it was wrong."

"You know I know this whole thing is fake and you don't want to be with me and whatever." Noah speaks up. "I comprehend that. What hurt is that you made me sound like an item. As if I was worth nothing to you. This whole time I never thought you were like that. All I tried to do was make you feel happy."