0 9

R M

The boys and I just finished four interviews we had today. We felt pretty tired, we're at our hotel relaxing, some of them playing videos games, others taking a nap.

Ding

My phone went off. I look at it and it was a text from my manager

Here's a video of Shawn's and Nova's surprise yesterday; video attached

Oh how nice. I click on it and begin to watch it, maybe I should watch it all together with the boys.

Shawn's and Nova's surprise was really cute and we all loved it. Nova really knows how to put on a performance. She shows all the right emotions performing. It's like she can do anything! Sing, dance, iceskate, funny, and really cute. She's got the whole package.

"Guys, I got the video of Nova's iceskating from yesterday. Do you guys want to watch it?" I ask basically Jin and Jungkook who were the only ones awake playing video games.

"Yah!" They both scream getting up.

I chuckle at their reaction.

The boys really seemed to love Shawn and Nova.

"I'll wake up the rest!' Jungkook says.

"Ah, Jungkook. I don't think that's a good ide-." I couldn't even finish my sentence when Jungkook had ran into their rooms.

After a few minutes Jungkook came back to the living room with the guys that were sleeping.

"My, what a surprise." I say shocked.

"Only because it's Nova." Suga says.

Wow.

I connect my phone to the tv and play the video. It's like if we had her infront all over again. Even though this had just happened yesterday, the boys reacted like if it was their first time seeing it.

"Fan boys." I smirk.

"Oh shut up Joon. You know she's a goddess." Jhope tells me.

"If you insist." I tell Jhope.

I can't lie, she really was like a goddess. There's no denying that. I connected my phone to the television and start to play the video.

Watching it again made me feel as if she here doing the whole thing again.

"I miss her." Jhope pouts.

"And Shawn." V says.

"We should hang out with them before we leave." I say.

"Yeah!" All the boys shout.

N O V A

I'm currently at an interview all about the billboards. It's my first interview of the day.

"Hello." I say excited.

"Hi darling! How are you?" Liam my interviewer asks.

"I'm great!" I laugh.

You know what's not great? This bandage on my swollen nose.

"How's your nose doing?" He asks me.

"It's there." I chuckle. "Little pain."

"How did you enjoy your first billboards ever!?" He asks me excited.

"It was great! It honestly was the best night of my life. Well almost." I laugh and point at my nose. "I guess you can say it was a wild night."