3 2

N O V A

The sunlight hits my face through the half closed curtains. I stretch my body as a small moan escapes my lips. As I sit up on my bed I sigh and rub my eyes. I look to the window and the view was beautiful. The weather looked perfect, almost movie like. The city was right in my view, I see colorful buildings and people walking through the streets. Merchandise being sold, and bakeries being entered. Amsterdam, Netherlands sure is beautiful.

I get up and go straight into the bathroom. I take my morning pee and wash my face and teeth. I took a night shower so I set my hair straightener out and connect it. I take my makeup bag out and begin my routine. Primer, brows, foundation, concealer, light eyeshadow, mascara, powder, bronzer, highlight, and a natural lipstick.

As I finish my face I begin on my hair, I have natural straight hair but I think it looks even better when I straighten it. I run the straightener through my hair quickly and do a half up half down. Leaving the bathroom I walk into the closet of the hotel and pick out a casual outfit. MY choice of close were black ripped jeans folded at the ankles, black crop top, and once again my pink adidas. 

Today was a day I was looking towards too. Namjoon said he had plans for us. I walk out of my room and walk into the living room.

"Good morning." I say finding Namjoon sitting there. He wore blue jeans, black shirt, and  black vans.

"Good morning." He says looking up. "Woah."

"W-what?" I stutter.

"You look so cute." He smiles.

"Thank you." I blush sitting next to him.

"I ordered breakfast for us. I planned to surprise you with breakfast in bed but you're up." He chuckles putting his arm around me. "You look beautiful."

"T-thank you."

This boy still gets me so shy and nervous. I mean how could he not?

"Are you excited for today?! I got a couple of planned things for us but we can also do anything you wish to do."

"I'm super excited!" I say as the doorbell rings.

Namjoon opens the door and a man comes in pushing a cart.

"Enjoy." He says and leaves the room.

We got the classic waffles with fruits, and oatmeal.

"Well let's dig in." I say and we do.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"That was some good breakfast." Joon says rubbing his belly.

I laugh at his actions, "Let's go!"

We decided to walk today and if we needed transportation we'd take a cab or the train. We exited the hotel both of us wearing shades, just to avoid too much attention. Besides fans always respected his personal space so in that case we were lucky, but I on the other hand do have a lot of people approach me. I just hope that doesn't ruin his day.

We walked through the streets looking at the shops and everything Amsterdam had to offer.

"Oh! I can get this for Shawn." I say grabbing a cute little keychain.

"So cute." He says.

We walk through many other shops buying souvenirs for our loved ones back home.

"They sure are going to get so many gifts when we get back." I chuckle.

We stopped at a bakery shop and got some bread.