0 8

N O V A

We get to Denny's at exactly twelve a.m. Shawn and I had Andrew call Denny's and asked them to close it down to have it all for ourselves. We didn't wanna take a chance and cause discomfort or craziness to the boys at all.

"Are you guys excited?" I ask them.

"Very!" Jungkook says basically running inside.

I laugh at his actions as I walk besides Shawn.

"You're rude." Shawn tells me.

"What? Why?!" I ask acting offended.

"You didn't want to come when I asked you." He says with a grin.

I slightly shove him and tell him to shut up.

We get inside and get seated in a big table. The servers give us menu's and take our order of drinks.

Some of our crew and their crew were filming us and taking pictures.

Guys, we just want to eat.

I was seated in between RM and Shawn.
Shawn to my left and RM to my right.

"What do you recommend?" RM asks me.

I take a look at the menu and tell him my favorite dish.

"Looks like I'll get that." He smiles at me. "How'd you enjoy your first billboard?"

"It was good." I say. "Just you know that minor incident kind of sucked but it's fine."

"You did amazing though! You left us all in wow. No lip sync, perfect stage presence, and the dance was perfect." Rm tells me.

"Oh god, I can say that for you guys! You guys are just the best." I tell him.

The waiter comes back and takes everyones order.

"Guys, take a break and order something. On me." I tell our crew. They really need to eat as well.

"Really?" One of them says.

"Yeah of course. Take a seat and order anything you want." I tell them.

They put their cameras down and go sit in a seperate table.

After a while we all received our food and started eating.

"We just want to tell you guys , congrats on your first billboard perfomance. Also congrats on winnning Social Artist two year in a row. You guys are doing amazing and it only gets better from here." Shawn says.

"You guys deserve everything you guys have. Your talent is pure and incredible. Honestly you guys deserve much more." I say.

Rm translates and they all say thank you and awe.

I grab my phone and we all take a group picture. I upload it to social media and it immediately got a lot of attention.

"Say hey guys!" I say turning the camera on everyone.

I upload the video on my snap and put my phgone down and finish eating.

"Was that snap chat?" Jhope asks me.

"Yes. Do you have one?" I ask him.

"No, just twitter." He smiles at me. "How do you use?"

"Let me move over there and I'll show you." I say getting up.

I sit next to Jhope and pull up to snapchat. I take it slow and explain the basics.

After a while Jhope was finally getting the hang of snapchat. I even let him spam mine.

"Can I use?" He asks me and I nod my head yes.

He puts a filter on the screen and begins to take a video.

"HELLLOOOOO! I'm here with my best friend Nova." He smirks.

"Hiii!" I say waving and laughing.

As Jhope records I feel a set of eyes observing, I look and Rm's eyes lock into mines.

I smile and look away before it got awkward.

From the corner of my eyes I see him smile, making his dimple stand out.

God damn, so cute.

"We should definitely do this again." Shawn says.

"I agree, anytime you guys have a break and/or are around here and want to hangout, let us know." I say.

"Yeah, of course." Rm says.

"What do you guys like to do when you guys have a break?" I ask them.

Most of their responses was sleep.

"You guys don't like to go bowling or something we can all do together?" I ask.

"Yeah we can figure some type of thing out. We're always opened to new things as well." Rm smiles at me.

"We can sleep together." Suga says.

Laughter escapes my mouth, "Sounds a little weird being said like that."

"We should get going, you guys have interviews tomorrow." Andrew tells us.

"And you guys are probably tired. We should go, let's exchange numbers though." Shawn says.

I agreed and we all exchanged numbers and made a groupchat with all of us in it.

With that we all went back to our hotels.

What a day....

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Are y'all enjoying the story?

Let me know your opinions (: