1 7

C E L E S T E
5 days later

It's been days since I last saw the boys. Ever since then I felt as if Namjoon was avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Our texts weren't the same, it seemed as if he didn't want to speak with me. Since I hung out with them after my "date" with Noah I've met up with them twice but Joon seemed distant from me. I kind of gave up on trying to converse with him. I also stopped going to visit them because I felt as it was awkward, I've always been busy in the studio. Noah and I always had a few more set up dates.

"Cel snap out of it." Andrew snaps his fingers at me.

"Sorry." I shake my head.

"Everything okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah just a bit tired." I lie.

"What time did you sleep last night?"

"I don't recall but I know it was late." I answer tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I need you to be getting more rest Celeste. I can't have you dosing off in the middle of sessions. This album is everything." Andrew tells me.

"I know." I let out a soft sigh.

"Have you thought about the name yet?"

"Not entirely. I have a few ideas." I tell Andrew.

"Well let's continue."

I put my head set back on and start singing.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

After hours of being at the studio I was finally out and I got to go home.

The first thing I did was shower myself and change into comfortable clothes.

I grabbed my bottle of Victoria Secret lotion and rubbed it against my skin. The aroma was so nice. I paired it with a Victoria Secret perfume and the scent felt like paradise.

I walked to my fridge and looked for something to snack on, I felt lazy as to make myself some food. I found a bowl of pomegranate and took it to my room with a glass of water and a fork.

Some Netflix will do for today. I looked through the list and genre's trying to find something good to watch. Before I knew it I was watching "Zumbo's Just Desserts." Not going to lie the pastries look delicious.

dun dun dun dununu (just pretend it's the iphone ringtone)

I hear my iPhone go off. I look at the screen and it's Shawn.

"Hii." I smile answering his facetime.

"Hey Cel! Are you busy?" He asks.

"Do I look busy? I'm in bed eating pomegranate and watching netflix." I say showing him my bowl of pomegranate.

I hear snickering on his background, "why?"

"Just asking." He chuckles. "Guess who I'm with."

"Who?" I ask.