Epilogue

A man looks around the room, smiling when he sees the amount of people around him. Men and woman, tall and small, fill the area, all waiting for a command. The man's closest adversaries stand closest to him, and as he looks around the group he knows what he's going to do. His goal is to make a certain lad's life horrible, and everyone knows that the way to do that is to hurt the ones they love. So, who to start with?

"Styles." The man says, and his closest friends nod. "Styles is who we'll attack. You two," he says, pointing to the two most scary-looking men in the room, "sit in wait. When he comes, which he will, do whatever you'd like as long as he is still alive. Bonus points if you keep him from talking. We'll do it in six months time, when they're at a recording studio in central London. You know what to do." The man says, and the two men nod. "I have orders to make his life horrible, and I will not stop until all of his friends are effected." The man says, grinning. "Watch out, Payne, because we're coming for you."

~•~•~•~•~

Five popstars, sit around a table, brainstorming. In another room, three security guards, two girlfriends, a little sister, and a manager sit, watching the five talk. Everyone is nervous, but no one knows why. The popstar with the speech problem is going to therapy, his sister is talking more and reading lips well, and everyone is happy. So why is everyone so nervous?

"Liam," the curly-haired singer says, turning to his friend, "didn't you say you wrote something for Amy?" The older star smiles to himself, nodding. He flips through the pages of the notebook in front of him until he finds the song. He passes the book around to the others, and they all nod. "How does it go?" The youngest in the room says, his green eyes alight with curiousity. The other singer looks at his friends, then the camera he knows his sister can see him through, then he starts to sing. All four of his friends wait until he's finished, then they start clapping enthusiastically. "She'll love it, even if she can't hear it. When she sees the words she'll understand it perfectly." The green-eyed popstar says, hugging his friend. And the girl does love it. She loves it so much that she leaves the room she was in and goes into the one next door, hugging her brother tightly.

"I loved it." She whispers, smiling. "Even if I am deaf."