Chapter 1: Rebirth in a Dangerous Place

"Didn't you say that you liked me? Then go die for me!"

Every single time he thought of these words, Ling Xiao would wake up with a large shout, and cold sweat pouring down his back.

Before his eyes, nevertheless, is an empty and spacious room, the floor and walls were splashed with traces of bloodstain. All sorts of special types of curved knives were placed all over the place, along with ropes for preventing people from randomly moving about and a special bed.

This room brought out a sense of deja vu...... it's a purification room!

TL Note: Castration room

On reflex, Ling Xiao looked down on his own crotch. The details on his own body, along with the undisturbed recline of the thing on his crotch could be seen clearly.

He quietly let out a breath, that's good, it's still there......

But his hands and legs were still bound and there was no one in the room, but the doorway was very noisy.

Ling Xiao rejoiced that his head and waist were still able to freely move about, he swooped and bowed down his head to bite at the ropes on his wrists and also got rid of the ropes on his legs at the same time. He got off the bed, and glanced at his body, seeing that he was still naked, he took the court eunuch clothes on the side and put it on. Only then did he approach the doorway. Through a small crack, he looked outside the door.

The noisy crowd was encircled into a pile, and in the middle of it, there was the silhouette of a very familiar girl.

This girl's features were outstanding, she held the looks of a national beauty, yet was in a fallen posture and creeping on the ground, the tears in her eyes flowed, looking both lovely and pitiful.

It's Mo Qi! Ling Xiao opened his eyes wide, how was she here?

No, what he needs to ask is how were they here?

He remembered that some time ago, he and Mo Qi were in the palace drinking wine, appreciating the moon.

It's just that, that one cup of wine, was a cup of poison wine that would take a life!

Ling Xiao touched and checked the temperature of his body and pursed his eyebrows. Since it's poisoned wine, why was his body still warm?

What was going on?

Just as he was trapped within confusion, he suddenly saw a few court eunuchs walking in the direction of the room he was in.

Ling Xiao was greatly alarmed. He naturally knew what it meant for him to be stripped naked and tied in the purification room. It's not like he hadn't seen it before.

Thinking this and that, he could only lay down his doubts, and sweep his gaze over the room. In the end, his sight fixed on the wide opened window.

He was struck with inspiration, hurriedly ran over, and hastily escaped through the window.

In the time he was getting away, he even faintly heard the court eunuchs cry of alarm behind him and the ensuing clamor that followed it.

He spent his time either playing the role of an eunuch and passing by them, or he was following them and pretending to be searching as well. Only then, did he manage to conceal his identity. Ling Xiao used his cleverness to exploit the other party's negligence by staying in the corners quietly waiting to get away, going further toward an unmanned area.

Eyes hoping that the court eunuchs that were looking for him to go farther and farther away from him. Ling Xiao heavily heaved a sigh, but he was totally obvious that in his advancement, he bumped into a warm object.