CHAPTER 56

皇帝千里迢迢的从牧国赶到邵国,还悄无声息的,凌萧隐约知道,他是有着什么目的。

The Emperor had rushed over thousands of miles from Mu Country to Shao Country silently. Ling Xiao vaguely knew that he had a purpose for doing so.

而这个目的,绝不是带自己回去。

And that purpose wasn't to bring him back.

不然,那天晚上,他就能把自己带走了......

Otherwise, he could had taken him away that night...

想到这里,凌萧内心复杂万分,他不知自己是该庆幸的多一些,还是难过多一些。

Thinking to this point, Ling Xiao felt extremely complicated. He didn't know if he should be more happy or more sad.

不过,不管皇帝要如何,傅禹君如今身陷危机,他也不能不管。

However, regardless of the Emperor, now that Fu Yujun was in a crisis, he can't just ignore it either.

一是凌萧做不到见死不救,二是,万一傅禹君输了,找来的是大皇子,自己落在大皇子手里,那有好结果吗?

First, Ling Xiao wasn't able to just let him die. Second, in the case Fu Yujun loses and the one that comes knocking is the First Prince, would he be able to have a good end if he lands in his hands?

再假设,自己真被红叶给护住了,没有落在邵国大皇子的手里,那也是落在牧国皇帝的手里......

And assuming that if he really was protected by Hong Ye and doesn't land in the First Prince's hand, he would still land in the Emperor's hands...

这若在落在皇帝的手里,自己的结果......

If he were to fall into the Emperor's hands, then the conclusion for him would be...

凌萧猛然的打了个冷颤......他连忙甩头阻止自己想下去。

Ling Xiao suddenly trembled from the chill... he quickly shook his head to stop himself from thinking any further down that lane.

不行,不管是为了自己还是其他什么,傅禹君这时候都不能出事!

This won't do, no matter if it's for himself or some other reason, he can't let Fu Yujun have an accident!

不过要救傅禹君却也不是说救就能救的。

But trying to save Fu Yujun wasn't something as easy as just saying it.

五万兵马对抗上三十万大军,凌萧不知道该称赞傅禹君一声好胆量,还该是骂他愚蠢。

Fifty thousand troops and horses standing off against a three hundred thousand army, Ling Xiao doesn't know if he should praise Fu Yujun for his great courage or scold him for being stupid.

这无疑就是去送死,能救他的,只有现代的武器了,比如枪支,比如火药......

This was no doubt just throwing his life away. The only things that could save him now were modern weapons, like guns or gunpowder...

这般想着,凌萧目光横扫了密室一圈,望着角落边的木炭,墙壁石头里面含有的硝石,以及撒在周围防虫蚁还堆有备用的硫磺,眼中亮光一闪,心下有了主意,眼神便落到了肖锋的身上。

Thinking to that point, Ling Xiao's gaze swept around him and eyed the charcoal in the corner. The stone walls contained saltpeter while the stuff that was spread around within the surroundings to ward against bugs contained sulfur. His eyes flashed and a plan formed in his mind. His eyes finally fell onto Xiao Feng.