CHAPTER 66-69 AFTER OBTAINING LOVE

"......"皇帝的一番话,将凌萧惊了个清醒。

"......" The Emperor's one sentence shocked Ling Xiao awake.

他愕然的看着皇帝,便见皇帝负手走到了他的眼前。

He watched, stunned as the Emperor held his hands behind his back and walked until he was right in front of him.

"莫绮跟朕说了一些很奇怪的话,想不想听听?"

"Mo Qi told Us some very strange things, would you like to hear them?"

皇帝这般说着,却没有等凌萧的回复,自顾自的说道:"她说,她杀了你,她还说,朕杀了她。"

Though the Emperor talked like he was asking him, he did not wait for his reply and continued to speak, "She said, she killed you. She also said, We killed her."

"......"凌萧冷汗淋漓,面对着皇帝犀利的目光,只觉双腿一阵发软。

"......" Cold sweat dripped from Ling Xiao while he faced the Emperor's sharp gaze. He could feel his legs weakening.

他咽了咽口水,艰难的道:"那......皇上您信吗?"

He swallowed his saliva and then managed to get out his question, "Then... Your Majesty, do you believe it?"

皇帝闻言,望着凌萧,望了凌萧许久,他突而抬手捏住了凌萧的下巴道:"朕信你,你来说说看。"

The Emperor stared at Ling Xiao for a long time after he said those words, then he raised his hand to hold Ling Xiao's chin and said, "We believe you, why not tell us about it?"

这无疑是将问题踢给了自己!

This was clearly just kicking the question back to him!

凌萧面色白了白,这皇帝说的好听,是信自己,但是如果自己说不出一个让他信服的理由来,自己的回答又怎能让他满意。

Ling Xiao's face went white. Although the Emperor said it pleasantly that he believed in him, but if he couldn't give him a reason that could convince him, then how could his reply satisfy him?

这个问题,明显从一开始,皇帝就是要自己回答的。

The Emperor wanted him to reply to this question from the beginning.

凌萧这般想着,心里有了坦白的念头,但是,他的事情毕竟匪夷所思,说给皇帝听,皇帝会不会信?信了之后又会怎么处理他这个超乎这个世界存在的人?

While Ling Xiao thought about it, the thought of being honest had crossed his mind, but his situation was unimaginable. Would the Emperor believe him if he told him? How would he handle him after he believed him, a person who transcends this world?

他抬头纠结的望着皇帝一眼,皇帝清冷冷的回望他,一副无所不知的模样,凌萧讶然的瞪眼,皇帝这副模样倒是提醒了凌萧,皇帝一般不问话,一问话基本已经对结果有了看法,问话问来只是为了验证对方的忠诚。

He raised his head in turmoil and gaze the Emperor a glance. The other party only coldly looked back at him, wearing an omniscient appearance. Ling Xiao widen his eyes in surprise, when the Emperor had this kind of look, it reminded him that the Emperor usually did not bother what other people said. Once he started to ask, he pretty much already knew the result. Asking him was just to inspect and verify the other's loyalty.

凌萧这般想着,将最后一丝犹豫撇去,他深呼吸了一口气,下定决心,朗声道:"皇上,莫绮杀我是真的。"

Ling Xiao threw away that last trace of his hesitation after he thought it through and took a deep breath, firming his resolution then clearly said, "Your Majesty, it's true that Mo Qi killed me."