Chapter 55: Crisis After Crisis

凌萧咬牙沉默,傅禹君突然伸手,手伸在半途却被红叶的叫唤打断。

Ling Xiao clenched his teeth in silence. Fu Yujun suddenly reached out his hand, but was interrupted halfway by Hong Ye's call.

傅禹君冷着目光看向红叶,红叶企图帮凌萧解围道:"皇子,公子他还没有......"

Fu Yujun looked at Hong Ye, his gaze cold. Hong Ye attempted to help Ling Xiao: "Prince, Young Master still hasn't..."

"下去!"然而,傅禹君并不打算听红叶的话,冷声下达了命令。

"Leave!" However, Fu Yujun did not plan to listen to Hong Ye's words and directly ordered her coldly.

红叶有些犹豫,却碍于傅禹君的权威,只能无奈的转身离开。

Hong Ye hesitated a bit, but she could only turn around and leave under Fu Yujun's authority.

瞬间,整个院落,就只剩下傅禹君与凌萧两个人了。

In a moment, only Fu Yujun and Ling Xiao remained in the entire courtyard.

凌萧微微后退了一步,与傅禹君保持了一段安全的距离,主动开口解释道:"见你很仰慕那舞者一般,我不太好意思说出口,泯灭你的幻想。"

Ling Xiao took a slight step back, keeping himself at a safe distance from Fu Yujun. He took the initiative to explain: "Seeing you admire that dancer so much, it was a bit hard for me to tell you and destroy your fantasy."

"那你就看着我像个无头苍蝇一样到处找你?"傅禹君的语气带着蕴怒。

"So you just watched me as I ran around like a headless fly looking for you?" Fu Yujun's tone carried anger.

一直带笑的眉目,因为怒意散发出威压,压迫得凌萧又后退了两步,这让凌萧不得不意识到这个男人,即使再亲和,平日里再怎么和自己交好,他也是一个皇子,有着皇族的血脉,掌握着许许多多人的生死。

He continued to wear a smile, but because of his anger, an oppressing atmosphere spilled from him, pressuring Ling Xiao to step back another two steps. Ling Xiao had no choice but to become aware that this man, even if he was amiable to him and was kind to him on a normal day, he was still a Prince. He has the blood of the Imperial Family and holds the life and death of many people.

他有着高高在上的地位,有着强烈的自尊,他不会允许他人的欺瞒,尤其是在他所在乎的事情身上。

He had a high position and possessed a strong pride. He would not allow someone to lie to him, especially on a matter he cared about.

凌萧皱眉,此时的话若是说不好,还真可能被傅禹君一刀切了。

Ling Xiao frowned, if he doesn't word his words well, he might really be cut down by Fu Yujun.

他必须谨慎一些。

He must be more cautious.

凌萧一直没敢说话,傅禹君却等得不耐烦了,他凑近凌萧,不悦的道:"你离我这么远做什么?心虚?"

Ling Xiao did not dare to speak and Fu Yujun got impatient from waiting. He approached him, a voice full of displeasure as he asked: "Why are you so far from me? You have a guilty conscience?"

他冷笑着伸手捏住了凌萧的下巴道:"你不敢说话,也是心虚?"

He coldly smiled and grasp Ling Xiao's chin: "The reason why you aren't speaking, is it also guilt?"