Chapter 36: Needing a Godly Assistant

Based on what Lan Wei said, Fu Yujun and Mo Qi had already been together for the past two days? Lan Wei watched their lovey dovey appearance the entire time?

That was impossible. Ling Xiao vetoed this in his mind. Lan Wei regarded Mo Qi so heavily, how could he bear to let Mo Qi and Fu Yujun be lovey dovey...

Thinking this far, Ling Xiao suddenly paused as the scene of when Mo Qi and Fu Yujun were embracing played in his mind. At that time, Lan Wei was hiding behind him... but he didn't rush in like he couldn't bear it...

Ling Xiao began to contemplate it.

These past two days, something unknown to him must have happened to Lan Wei.

As random ideas churned in Ling Xiao's mind, Lan Wei was unaware of Ling Xiao's chaotic thoughts.

Suddenly, he said, "Mo Qi has already tied herself to Fu Yujun..."

When Lan Wei said it, his eyes were full of dense hatred. He really had used up all of his strength to love Mo Qi, but Mo Qi wasn't loyal, honest, righteous, or sincere. No matter which aspect of her, she was not the Mo Qi he knew. Lan Wei finally knew that he had been lied to.

He, too, had once gripped his sword tightly, wanting to take revenge for the lies, betrayal, and exploitation he went through, but...

At this time, Lan Wei's mind was exceptionally clear. He understood that he could not kill someone in the palace. As the Prime Minister Household had already lost power, he couldn't do anything more to drag his family down.

However, he wasn't resigned to leave just like this. As a result, he had stayed for two days and was suddenly clear on a lot of things. On top of that, he had scouted around a lot...

Thinking of that, Lan Wei stated, "Fu Yujun is going to use an excuse to ask the Emperor out on a walk and have him pass by the Cold palace, so that Mo Qi can try to attract the Emperor's attention. Fu Yujun also plans to use the opportunity to ask the Emperor for her hand in marriage. If this plan succeeds, Mo Qi will separate herself from the Cold Palace and become someone Fu Yujun will protect."

"In other words, if they succeed, then you will never have the chance to go against Mo Qi after tomorrow. Your acupuncture point will also naturally undo itself." Lan Wei glanced at Ling Xiao and said.

Ling Xiao widen his eyes in shock, Lan Wei... he still chose to protect Mo Qi?

Out of the question, he couldn't let Mo Qi free herself.

Ling Xiao gritted his teeth and struggled to move, but his body refused to respond.

Ling Xiao bit his lower lip tightly, glaring hatefully at Lan Wei.

If he couldn't kill Mo Qi, then what use was his revival!

With Ling Xiao in front of him, his rage and vengeful eyes glaring at him like a small animal that had sustained an injury and was also whimpering in an attempt to get out of a basket. Lan Wei's heart shook, and he attempted a few more persuasions, "You don't have to react so badly, the Emperor is clear about everything. He won't tolerate Mo Qi. You don't need to make the Emperor unhappy by going so far as to sacrifice your own life.

Lan Wei had also thought clearly on this. Mo Qi would reap what she had sown sooner or later; he simply did not need to do anything. If he did something and implicated his father, then it wouldn't be worth it.

Ling Xiao only rolled his eyes when he heard that. If the Emperor was that predictable, then would Mo Qi live until now?

Ling Xiao's face full of disdain caused Lan Wei's heart to drop.