Chapter 59: Forgiveness and Tolerance

氤氲的水雾,弥漫在房间,凌萧坐在水池中,盯着岸边的令牌发呆。

The misty water saturated the room, Ling Xiao was in a pool of water, staring blankly at the command plate ashore.

皇帝是真的放过自己了......

The Emperor was really letting him off...

不可置信一般,凌萧用了洗浴的借口,从皇帝身前逃了出来。

It felt so unbelievable. He had used the excuse of wanting a bath to escape from the Emperor's hold.

然后被皇帝身边的侍从带到了浴池这里。

He was then led to the bath here by the chamberlain beside the Emperor.

凌萧轻叹了口气,拿过令牌在眼前晃了晃。

Ling Xiao softly sighed and shook the command plate a bit.

有了这个东西,今后在皇宫不需要提心吊胆,在皇帝身边,也不需要战战兢兢。

With this thing, he would not have to be so scared and always be on an edge in the palace. Nor would he be trembling with fear all the time beside the Emperor.

按理说是这样,但是真的能吗?

Although he says that, was it really possible?

凌萧盯着令牌沉思,转而眸光一闪,抿唇将令牌紧紧的握在手间。

Ling Xiao continued to contemplate on it as he stared at the command plate. A flash of light went through his eyes and he pursed his lips, tightly holding it in his hands.

或许可以一试。

Perhaps he can test it.

"公子?"门口传来叫唤。

"Young Master?" A call for him came through the door.

凌萧回神,朝外应了一声:"什么事。"

Ling Xiao returned to his senses and answered to the call outside, "What is it?"

"皇上等您过去。"侍从说道。

"The Emperor is waiting for you."

凌萧一愣,才发现,自己出来泡澡已经过去很久了,估计是皇帝等得不耐烦了,差人过来催了。

Ling Xiao was surprised and then noticed that he had actually been in the bath for a long time. The Emperor probably became impatient and had someone come get him.

思及此,凌萧从池中起身,披上侍从给他拿过的那套贴身白衣,跟着侍从再次来到了皇帝的房间。

With those thoughts, Ling Xiao stood up and wore the close-fitting white clothes the chamberlain held up for him. And followed him to the Emperor's room.

皇帝已然坐在了桌边,桌面上摆满了一盘盘的菜色,显然是到了皇帝用餐的时间。

The table was covered in various dishes, showing that it was time for the Emperor to eat. He was already sitting by the table.

只是皇帝的面前,摆着未动的碗筷,很明显,他还没有用餐。

But in front of the Emperor was a bowl and chopsticks that had not been moved yet, it was clear he had not ate.

凌萧习惯性的走过去,朝皇帝行了一礼,正打算伺候皇帝用餐。

Ling Xiao walked over and by habit, saluted to the Emperor once and planned to serve the Emperor as he ate.