Chapter 60: Goodbye, Lan Wei

"若是他能诚服,让邵国成为牧国的属国,朕可以饶他。"皇帝几乎连犹豫都没有便答应了凌萧。

"If he could be convinced and allow Shao Country to become Mu Country's vassal, then I could spare him." The Emperor had agreed to Ling Xiao without any hesitation.

凌萧一愣,有些惊愕的看着皇帝。

Ling Xiao stared blankly at the Emperor, a bit stunned.

皇帝却已然起身,似是不想再讨论的此事一般,他走到了书桌边执笔,批起了公文,剩下凌萧在饭桌边。

But the Emperor had already stood up, he did not want to discuss this matter again. He walked to his table and picked up his brush, starting to go through his documents, leaving Ling Xiao at the dining table.

凌萧知道皇帝的意思,也不敢再开口,只是食不知味的吃了几口饭,便叫人将饭菜撤了下去,自己走到了皇帝的身边。

Ling Xiao understood what the Emperor meant and did not dare to speak anymore. He merely ate a few more bites without tasting the food then called out for someone to clean up and walked to the Emperor's side.

皇帝对他置若不理,专注的看着桌面上的公文。

The Emperor refused to take notice of him and concentrated on the documents on the table.

凌萧心中有些忐忑,虽然皇帝没有明显表现出不高兴,但是,这般不想和自己谈及此事,已是皇帝不悦的前兆。

Ling Xiao was a bit nervous at heart, although the Emperor did not show he was unhappy, the fact that he did not want to talk about it was already a sign that he was unhappy.

凌萧不敢硬来,讨好一般,他放轻脚步走到皇帝的身后,伸手轻轻按压着皇帝的肩膀。

Ling Xiao did not dare to force it, so he would try to curry favor instead. He quietly walked behind the Emperor and lightly pressed his shoulders.

皇帝微微一顿,随即默认了凌萧的动作,将笔放下,舒服的靠在了椅背上,方便凌萧的动作。

The Emperor paused then tacitly agreed to Ling Xiao's actions. He play down his brush and leaned comfortably against the chair, allowing Ling Xiao easier access to work.

凌萧小心的伺候着,手下用的是皇帝心喜的按摩手法与力度,皇帝舒服的舒了口气,缓缓闭上了眼。

Ling Xiao carefully served him. He used the Emperor's preferred massage technique and strength, and the other sighed in comfort, slowly closing his eyes.

"你走之后,宫里头还真无人将朕伺候的舒服。"皇帝似是叹息般说了一声。

"After you left, there really was no one who can serve Us as well as you." The Emperor seem to sigh as he said so.

凌萧闻言,莫名的有些心喜,他稳了稳心神,轻声道:"皇上喜欢就好。"

Ling Xiao felt a bit pleased, he steadied his mind and quietly said, "As long as Your Majesty likes it."

"喜欢,朕甚是喜欢。"皇帝说着,伸手将凌萧拉进怀里,让凌萧坐在他的大腿上,目光轻柔的盯着凌萧道:"朕喜欢你的上上下下,唯独一点。"

"Like it, We like it a lot." The Emperor spoke and reached out to pull him into his embrace, having him sit on his thigh as his gentle gaze stared at him, "We like you from top to bottom, the only one for Us."

皇帝的语气突然变得凌厉,他伸手捏住了凌萧的下巴,强硬得控制凌萧凑近自己道:"你要知道谁才是你的男人,明白吗?"