Chapter 2

Time jump two weeks
Y/N's POV
My depression has gotten a little better. I've been feeling lonely these past two weeks. I wish that i could find someone to spend my life with....... I mean Min Yoongi wouldnt noice a potato looking person like me..... I dont think anyone would like me ever.... I need to stop thinking so much.... Lets listen to some 'give it to me' by the one and only Agust D aka Min freaking Yoongi. I love his solo music. I just like listening to his voice. I could fall asleep to his voice...... Okay im being weird... Haha lets stop.. 😶😶.
Okay, im going to go read fanfics 😍😍.

Yoongi's POV
Two more weeks and im not ready.... Usually I'm ready, but i dont know. We will see what happens. I just hope that she is someone that will understand me and not get thr wrong idea. Anyone for that matter. I'm not sure if i should be happy or sad about this. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this or not. What if they find it weird and tell everyone... 😱😱😱 i guess i will have to wait and see what happen. I'm going to write some music and clear my mind.

Namjoon's POV.
That was definitely a bomb shell that they dropped on us. I'm fine with it, but with Yoongi I'm not sure if he is okay with this. I just hope he actualky does it. Part of me can't wait to see her... I'm excited to meet her.

Jin's POV.
I can't wait until our fan meet to meet her. I bet she is gorgeous. I bet she has the pretty's eyes ever.... 😍😍 I'm totally okay with Big Hits decision. I just hope that she is okay with it. I hope she can cook 'Is that kimchi 😱😱😍😍 I've got to get myself some of that'

J-Hope's POV.
OMO...... I'm so excited to meet her. She is going to be so gorgeous!!! I hope she can dance!! We could dance together. OMO I can't wait to meet her.

Jimin's POV.
I wonder what she looks like?? Does she have a nice smile? Will she have a nice body?? I bet she will have a nice body. He says while smirking to him. 'Just think of her having a nice body turns me on' "well, I'm going to the bathroom" as he yells out to the others in the room..... I hope my Boner wasn't to noticeable...

Taehyung's POV.
Do you think she likes children... I hope so!! I hope she is short.... I like short girls. She has to be short and cute!!! OMO...... What if she is chubby..... 😱😱 that would be so adorable...

Jungkook's POV.
I acted like I'm okay with this, but im way to young for this. Ill hide the fact that I'm sort of not Okay with it. Everyone, but yoongi seems okay with it. I hope everything goes the way it's suppose to and nothing bad happens.

************************************
Time skip the day before the fan meet

Y/N's POV.
Im so nervous. I get to meet the people that saved my life.. I got them all gifts. I got Jin a apron with little sheeps on it. Yoongi i got him a box of good and yummy food. To make sure he is eat right. J-hope I got him a a super cute picture frame that has a spot of his eomma, appa, and his noona. For Namjoon I got him some sun glasses that are really really hard to break... And a back up in case he does... For Jimin I got him some shirts that say 'It's totally normal to be short' and 'Being short isn't a bad thing'. For Taehyung I made him a hat that says 'The true GUCCI boi' and for Jungkook I got him a video game called 'Black Ops 3' to play something other than overwatch 😑😑. I hope they like my gifts..... If not they don't have to take them...

Yoongi's POV.
OH CRAP, THE FAN MEET IS TOMORROW!😱😱😱 I'm not ready for this. I've tried to prepare myself, but it's hard. What if she doesn't like me..... What if she thinks I'm weird and creepy.... Ugh i need to sleep this stress is killing me.

A/N.....
Im sorry its short..... I couldnt think of else to put...