Chapter 6

Y/N's POV.
Last thing I remember was hobi screaming "Wait! You can dance?" And then everything went black.

Yoongi's POV.
We all were telling her why we chose her. After hearing everyones reason it made me want her more. As I was starting to wonder what will happen. She collapsed in Jin's arms. IN JIN'S ARMS...... As you rush over to her pushing all the other boys aside taking her out of Jins arms. Rushed with her im my arms and laid her down on the couch. I yelled "Jin go grt someone that can help her, please?"

A few minutes the people arrived and pushed me out of the way and made sure everything is good. As they were leaving i pulled up a chair and was playing with her hair.

                   Fews hours later
Y/N's POV.
I woke up and started opening my eyes hoping that it all was a dream. I looked around the unfamiliar room, realizing its not a dream and fainted in front of my Idols. It had one big bed with white sheets and comforter. It had four big pillows. It had a desk with a computer. I looked around and found a plushy. I picked and looked at it. The plushy turned out to be shooky. Is it bad that i hugged it super tight as i walked around the rest of the room. I found and I open it and it turns out it was a big bathroom. What I didn't notice was the shower going and face staring at me wide eyed. When all of a sudden i heard "What are you doing in here?" I looked around and saw Yoongi's face peaking out the shower door. I screamed and put shooky up to my face. I slowed back out and said "Sorry i didn't know where I was or were i was going." I shut the door and run back into the bed and cover my head. I started thinking to myself. What is going happen. My face was bright red.

As i was deep in thought about what I was going to do. I heard the bathroom door open. I stayed under the covers wishing he wouldnt lift the covers up, but sadly I was mistaken. He lifts the covers and says "How are you feel? Do you feel lightes headed at all? Can I do anything for you?" I looked up and realized he was only in a towel. I thought to myself "Well, you could remove the towel?" Or at least i thought I said it to myself. I suddenly hear him laughing. I looked up at him and said "Did i say that out loud?" He just shook his head while laughing. "I mean you should put clothes on.." I shouted. I quickly grab the covers and pulled it over my head. He just laughed hard and walked away. I yelled to him to let me know when he was done and had clothes on.

A few moments later

Yoongi yelled that he was done. I quickly pulled the covers off of the head and searched for him only to see him in nothing but shorts. My face begins to heat up and looked away.
"Ummmm...... Can you put a shirt. I don't think i could think without you in a shirt." I said while looked down and my hands.

You heard Yoongi laugh and say "Sure i can put a shirt on. If you really want me to?" I quickly say " yes, please!" And heard him laugh at me. You heard noises and then you heard Yoongi say "You can look now. I have a shirt on now." I look up at him and he still looks sexy as f*ck. Damn, im going to have a heart attack.

"Can I ask you a question?" Yoongi asked me. "Yea, what is it?" I said. "What's your name?" Yoongi said. "Oh, it's Y/N." I stated. "That is a gorgeous name. Gorgeous name for a gorgeous person." I heard yoongi say. I start to blush.

"Well, thank you." I say. "Another quick question." He says. "Who is your bias out of us?" He ask while lifting up his shirt. You laugh at his actions and say "I don't know if i should say." "What? why not? I wont tell anyone else who!" He says in a hurry. "Okay! Fine, but dont get butt hurt." I laugh as i start to point at him and got an idea and started to point at the person that walked into the room and that person was......

A/N sorry i havent updated