Chapter 3

Day of fan meet 😍😍
Y/N's POV.
    I woke up super early to get ready. I'm freaking out!! I get to meet BTS..... The real BTS. Otay, enough of my thoughts lets go get ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then i brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore light blue skinny jeans, with a black long sleeve shirt with a one lace pocket on the left side. A black lace coker as a necklace. I didnt put any make up on, because if i want one of BTS to fall in love with me they need to see what i look like without make up. And it is now 11am and the fan meet starts at 12:30pm. I cant wait until i get to meet them.

Yoongi's POV
  Holy crap.... Today is the day. THE FAN MEET......😶😶😶 Im freaking out. Im not ready. I need to get eveything worked out and not freak out. When the time comes I'll act like everything is okay and nothing is wrong. I hope nothing goes wrong. Please don't let her freak out... I've never been so nervous before. I don't know why it's so hard. I hope I can talk to her.

Y/N's POV.
I have an hour left before the fan meet. "I'm going to head out, bye!" You says to no one 😑😑😑. Let go!!!!

************************************

Time skip to when we're at the fan meet standing in line getting ready to meet BTS.

I'm almost there..... I can't wait to meet them. I hope they like me. I know im a likable person, but maybe just maybe they will like me.

Yoongi's POV.
  So, I haven't met her yet. Nothing absolutely nothing, but look at that girl close to the end. She is gorgeous. I want her.... Ill tell the staff now. I wonder how the guys are doing.

Jin's POV.
  There aren't a lot of ppl left and i haven't seen her. I hope that i meet her soon. I wonder how the rest of the guys are doing?

Namjoon's POV.
  Gosh, I hope she comes soon this is killing me. I wonder if she is here or not...

J-hope's POV.
  No luck.... Haven't seen her. I hope she comes through. Im dying to meet her.

Jimin's POV.
   There aren't many ppl left.... What i am going to do. What if im the only one that doesn't get to meet her..... I better hurry.

Taehyung's POV.
   Im getting sad... I haven't choose yet. What if I don't find her. What if i see her and she doesn't like it...

Jungkook's POV.
   I don't know what to do... Do i just choose one and call it good.... What happens if they don't like it. Oh well, not like i care.

Y/N's POV.
  I just realized im one of the last people in line. I mean I'm not dead last, but im also not first either.

OMO I wasn't paying attention its my turn..... Jin is first... Be calm act naturally. Nothing you need to worry about. Haha not like im right in front of mr. Worldwide Handsome!!! OMO im freaking out......

"Hello, you are pretty!" Jin said. I just looked at him and thought..... ' did he just say im pretty?? A potato like me..... What the heck..... Thats new. OMO i should say something not just stare at him.... 👀

"Oh my, haha wasn't expecting you to say such a thing 😱... Are you sure tho??" I said. That was fail.... How embarrassing.

Jin's POV.
   She is cute and funny. This is her... This the one. Ill tell the staff.

Back to your POV.
"Yes you are pretty! Gorgeous actually!" Jin said as you start to blush.... What the actually freak... Did he just say... Nope im hearing things. It's time to move on

"Umm.... Hahah thank you. Well, time to move on bye mr. World wide handsome!!" I said and i saw him blush a little. That was cute 😍😍.

Jungkook is next... He is so handsome... They all are especially yoongi.