Chapter 10

DEPRESSING STUFF SAID. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Y/N's POV.
You are awake, but still had your eyes closed. You could feel that the bed was empty. You could hear people talking. It was starting to get loud.

"You guys were listening last night" he said. You could tell it was hobi by his voice.

"Well, yeah we wanted to know if you guys would go right to sleep or stay up and talk. We weren't expecting to hear moans." Taehyung said with angry in his voice.

"Guys if we dont want to wake her up then we better be quiter." Jin says in a quiter voice. "Yea Jin Hyung is right. We dont want her to hear that we heard them have sex last night." Jimin said with some anger laced in there.

"First off..." Hobi was trying to say something before you turned around with teary eyes cutting him off. "But we didn't have sex last night..." You say on the verge of tears. They all noticed the tears that started to slide down your face.

"You didn't? But we heard moaning?" Jungkook said with a worried expression. "Im still a virgin. I'm not going to just have sex on the first day of meeting you. Yeah, we did other stuff, which thinking aa-aabout ittt we ssshouldnt of in the first place. Im sorry im such a slut..." You say crying even harder.

"Y/N, you are not a slut. Its fine that you did stuff with hobi. The younger three were just jealous it wasn't them. That's all. Dont worry they will get what is coming to them for what they did. Now lets get you cleaned up and into new clothes. Okay?" Yoongi says with concern in his voice.

"You three in my room now!" Jin shouts at the maknae line. As he points to his door. The maknae line slowly makes their way to his room.. "I'll be back." You hear Jin say.

You slowly look at yoongi. He is probably the one you're closest to. You get off the bed and run and hug him. A hug is what you needed right now. Nothing else. Yoongi was taken back a bit, but then instantly hugs you back. You were still crying. You snuggle your face into his chest and you try to stop yourself from crying even more.

"Lets go and get cleaned up baby girl!" Yoongi says as he pulls you his room. So can shower and get ready for the day. They had washed your outfit from yesterday. So that you can wear it today.

As you enter his room, you grab his shirt even harder not wanting to let go of him. "Baby, you need to shower. In order to do that you need to let go of me." He says as he chuckles a little at your actions.

"No.... I dont want to be alone with my thoughts." You say as you start to cry a little more. You are known to have really bad depression. You try your best not to let it effect you, but that never works. "Do you want me to shower with you then?" Yoongi says to you with concern in his voice. You just simply nod your head while starting to hold him tighter. Yoongi then says "Jump" as you jump he catches your thighs with his hands and carrys you to the bathroom and sets you down on the counter top.

"Just showering right? Nothing else?" You ask innocently while looking up at him through your hair. He just shakes his head yes and laughs while giving you his famous gummy smile.

He starts the shower so that it can warm up while the both of you get undressed. After he gets undressed he notices that you were still wearing hobi's shirt. He walks over to you and whisper in your ear "Do you want me to undress you??" As he did that it sent chills down your spine. You slowly nod your head.

Once all of your clothes are off you go back to hugging him again. He then picks you off the counter and carrys you to the shower and steps in. "Can i put you down now??" He asks you. You shake your head 'yes'. He sets you down, but now your face is still buried into his chest.

"Can we just stay like this for a while. Im sorry if i make you uncomfortable." You say shly into his chest. "You are fine baby. I dont mind. We can stay like this after the shower, but we need to shower first at least okay?" He says.