Chapter 14

*****SMUT WARNING******

Y/N's POV.
  "It is going to hurt then it will turn into pleasure. I promise." Yoongi said with a reassuring tone of voice. You start to breathe a little heavy. 'Im really scared.' You thought to yourself.

"Can i take off your shirt?" He said bringing you back into reality. "Yyy-yes you can." You say trying not to sound nervous but failing. "Everything will be okay. I promise. Hey, we will have a safe word. Okay?" He said while looking into your eyes.

"What word would we use?" You ask breaking eye contact and looking at your hands. "Lets use infires. Is that okay?" He said while going down to kiss you neck.

"Oooooo-okay... Aggghhh" you started to say but Yoongi then nips and sucks on your neck making you moan out in pleasure. His hands then go down go to the bottom of your shirt. He grabs it and starts to lift it off you body.

Once your shirt is off he starts to kiss down from neck to your chest. "Im going to take off your pants and underwear so you can lay down and relax." He said as he started to take off your bra. "Yyy-yes you can. Just do it don't ask. I'll get more nervous than i already am." You say trying to calm yourself down.

He then takes off your sweats and your gray lace underwear off. He picks you up and lays you down on the bed. You lay there as he starts to take off his clothes.

As he was taking off his boxers his member sprung up and slapped his stomach. It is definitely big. "Wwww-will thattt fit?" You say with wide eyes.

"Yes. It will fit. Don't worry babygirl. I got you. It will feel good I promise." He said with a smile on his face.

He got in bed with you. He starts to kiss your neck again as his hands make their way down to your lady parts. He starts by playing with your lips, teasing you a bit before touching your clit.

You were to focused on what his hand was doing that you didn't realize that he was trailing kisses down to your chest. You finally notice when he takes one of your nipples into his mouth and starts to suck on it.

You start to whimper because of how good it feels. "Babygirl you know you can moan right? I would love to hear them." He said pulling away from your nipple going to the other one. He starts to suck and then nibble on it.

Which makes you moan quitely. He then goes into your lips with his fingers and plays with your clit in circular motions. You then moan louder due to the amount of pleasure you were feeling.

"That feels so gggg-gggood!" You mutter between moans. You then moan louder then he slides his long slim finger into your hole. "Agghh f*** that hurts a little." You moan out. "You are so f***ing tight. I will definitely have to stretch you out a bit or i won't fit." He says.

He picks up his pace going faster. You were a moaning mess. Out of now where he adds a finger making you moan louder then before. "Damn baby you feel great around my fingers." He said.

After a couple of thrust he pulls his fingers out and walks over over to his desk and pulls out a condom. He opens the condom puts it on his thick member. "Are you sure about this?" He said as he walks over to the bed.

"Yyy-yes I am." You say with heavy breathes from the amount of pleasure you experienced. Yoongi gets on the bed and gets between your legs. He starts to rub the tip of his member on your clit.

He starts to kiss you. He licks your bottom lip asking for you to open your mouth, which you do willingly. As his tongue was exploring your mouth and playing with your tongue one of his hands reaches up to start to play with your nipple. You didn't realize that he had already aligned himself with your hole until he started to slowly push in.

You tired to focus on what he was doing with your nipples instead of the pain he was causing down below. Once he is fully inside he comes to a complete stop letting you adjust to his size. After a few second you say "You can move now." After you say that he starts to move slowly. It was painful but after a while the pain turned into pleasure.

"Damn Y/N you feel so good. Aghhhh.." He says as he moans into your mouth. He then goes down to your neck and sucks and bites your neck as he is slowly moving in and out of you.

"Aggghhh Yoongi go faster please." You say while moaning. He then starts to go faster. You put your hands on his back hold onto him. He starts to hit your g-spot which drives you crazy. You start to scratch his back which makes him moan louder in your ear.

He starts to go faster and harder while you become a moaning mess underneath him. "Yoongi im going to cccc-cummmm." You say as you cum all over his thick member.

"F*** babygirl... Aghhh. Im going to cum too." He says as his thrust become sloppy. After a few thrusts he cums. He pulls out and lays next to you. He then pulls off the condom and ties it. He gets up to go throw it away.

"Are you okay?" He asks while looking at you. "Im great. Oh damn that is what I missing out on?" You say with heavy breathes. He chuckles "Yes. I assume you are tired. Do you want to go to sleep now or do you want to go clean up?" He ask looking down at you.

"Let's go to sleep. Im way to tired to do anything." You say as you start to close your eyes. The last thing you heard was him chuckle and say "of course babygirl. I'll talk with you when you wake up." With that you had fallen asleep.

*****************
A/N
I hope you like it.