Chapter 15

A week later.
Y/N POV.
It has been about a week since you lost your virginity. You have gotten close to the rest of the members. Learning a lot about them. You have gotten even closer to hobi.

You were in yoongi's room alone. The guys were busy doing thing. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were writing music while Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae were recording their parts. Hobi was practice his dance. You had no idea how long it would be for them to come home.

You keep thinking about what hobi had said 'If you decided to have sex with another person let me be the second one.' you keep thinking about it. Over and over. 'Do you want to have sex with another person??' you thought to yourself.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't even hear the front door open. "I have been wanting to do it again. Hobi did offer for me to have sex with him next." You said out loud thinking no one was home.

"That offer still stands. Have you been feeling horny Y/N?" Hobi said out of no where scaring you a little. You look over at him and after that you become a hot mess.

His hair was pushed back and wet from him practicing his dances

His hair was pushed back and wet from him practicing his dances. His appearance made your underwear soaking wet.

You didn't realize that you were starring at him until he had walked up to you and is now a few inches from your face.

"Do you want to take me up on my offer now baby?" He said with smirk while looking down at your lips. You start blushing due to how close he is to your face and by what he had said.

"Umm.... Y-yyess please." You said as you looked down at your hands. You didn't want to look at him because it would of made you blush even more.

"Okay baby. Let's go to my room then. That way we aren't doing it in yoongi's room." He said as you grabbed your hand dragged you out of yoongi's room and all the way to his.

As soon as you had gotten into his room he shut and locked the door. "Do you want me to go slow or what do you want me to do??" He asked while slowly walking up to you.

"Just do whatever you do with Yoongi. I'm still new to this. Teach me.." You say in a shy voice.

"Okay baby. Our safe word is stickers. I will make you feel so good. Just let me know if things get to be a little to much." He said with concern in his voice.

He then starts to lean forward coming closer to your face. You close you eyes. After a little bit you feel his lips on yours. His lips are so soft. It felt like you were kissing a cloud.

He breaks the kiss and pulls you towards his bed. You forgot that you were only wearing yoongi's shirt with your black lace underwear. He gets to the bed and pushes you down on it.

He then crawls on top of you starting to kiss you. He started by kissing your lips and he slowly made his way down to your jaw. Going from your jaw to your neck. He gets to your sweet spot and starts to suck on it making you moan out.

"Ahhhhh." You said ask he starts to bite your neck a little sending chills down your spine. "I'm just going to do stuff, okay?? Remember the safe word." He said as he whispered into your ear.  You loved it. Everytime he did it, it drove you absolutely crazy.

He then started to take off your shirt leaving you in just your underwear. You immediately covered your boobs. "Don't hide from me. You look amazing naked." He said is low growl letting you know how serious he was.

Just from that interaction you knew he was the dominant one. He then stepped away stripping himself of all his clothes.

He stood there naked infront of you. You were looking him up and down. You went from his beautiful brown eyes down to his kissable lips. You stopped once you reached his toned chest...  His abs drove you crazy. After a few seconds of lingering you finally made your way down to his thick member.

It was stand tall and proud. His wasn't bigger then yoongi but he definitely was thicker then yoongi. He was definitely going to stretch you good.

He slowly walked towards his desk pulling out a condom. "Take off your underwear baby." He said in a husky voice. Just from that sentience he had you dripping wet.

As you were taking your underwear off he was putting the condom on his memeber.

'That is going to hurt...' You thought tk yourself. You weren't paying attention he walked over and is not standing beside you.

"Are you ready baby?" He whispered into your ear. You felt yourself getting more turned on as he spoke into your ear. You nodded your head yes.

"Get on all four baby." He said as he pushed you on the bed onto your stomach.

You slowly got onto all fours and had your ass in the air. You were waiting yet nothing came. You turn your head to look at him and he was staring at you with hungry eyes.

You were about to speak when he slapped your butt. Making you moan out in pleasure. You loved the feeling of pain he was causing you.

He came closer rubbing his member on your womenhood. "Let me kn-..." you were saying before he plunged his thick member into your tight womenhood.

His action made you moan aloud. You threw you head back in pain, but yet it made you feel soo good to be stratched the way his member was stretching you.

"F*** you are soo tight.." He said as he starts to thrust inside you. You were no where near ready for him to move, but you didn't want to say anything about it.

He was thrusti mg so fast that you couldn't take it anymore and came all over his member. Causing you to tighten around him making him cum sooner then he wanted.

"Oh my gosh... That was amaizng." you said sighing in exhaustion. "I'm not done with you yet." He said with smirk on his face. His hard member filling your hole once more...

***************
A/N
Sorry i lost motivation to write.