Chapter 7

Yoongi's POV.
Y/N started point behind me. I turned around and noticed jungkook standing there with wide eyes. "JUNGKOOK??" I yell. "Him? Why him?" I questioned. She starts to laugh and say "Yea. You got a problem with that?" With a smirk. "Well, i thought it was me?" I said completely baffled. She laughs even harder and says "I'm just kidding. It is you." While looking down at her hands. "Oh, good!! You had me worried there for a minute." I stated. I then turn to jungkook and say "Is there something you need?" He looks at me and then says "Jin hyung said to come get you guys for dinner." He then walked off. What a weird kid I thought to myself.

Time skip to dinner table
Y/N's POV.
(Small smut warning)
We were sitting at the dinner table waiting for the food to come. Everyone was talking to each other, while you just sat there playing with your white shirt. You lift one of you hands up to reach for you glass of water and of course i have to be my old clumsy self i spilled it all over myself. I mentally curse at myself for being so clumsy.

A few seconds have pasted and you realized everyone is quite... You look up to see what is going on. And everyone is looking at you with wide eyes. 'Why are they staring at me' you thought to yourself. "What? Is there something on my face?" I ask while reaching my hand up to my face.

"Ummmmm...... No its... That." Jungkook said as he points at my soaked shirt. I looked down and noticed my black lace bra through my shirt. I also noticed my hard nipples coming through due to the cold water that was split. I finally looked up with my bright red face and look at the boys and say "Can I please have a different shirt?" You say to all of them.. None of them said anything until you covered you chest with your arms. "You did not have to cover the amazing view we had." Jimin said once he realized what you did. Yoongi got up from the seat that was next to you and grabbed your hand and pulled you back to his room.

Once you are in the room, yoongi immediately tells you to take off your shirt while he sets his phone down on the bed and gets you one of his black shirts. Your eye go wide and your mouth drops open. 'Did he just say that me?' You thought to yourself. You slowly take off your shirt when yoongi says "I meant when i leave after giving you a new shirt, but hey, if you are willing to take it off now by all means go for it. I wont stop you." You quickly put your shirt down and look at him. "Oh... I thought you meant for me to take it off now...im so embarrassed" you say with a bright red face. "Just come back out for dinner when you are ready." Yoongi said.

After yoongi left the room i took off my shirt and touched my bra to see if it was wet. 'Of course... It's wet. I'll have to take it off.' You thought to yourself. You had just taken off your bra and grabbed his shirt to put it on. You hadn't even started putting it over your head when yoongi came back into the room. You froze and looked at him with wide eyes. He looked up at me and then back down my body and landed on my chest. He then walked over to me and whispered in my ear "You look better than I thought you did. I would love to touch them. May i?" He said in a really hot way. All you do is nod your head and bite you lip.

Yoongi smirks at you and lifts his hands up to your chest. As you wait for his hands to meet your chest, you cant help but think of how it would feel. You have never had anyone touch you before. You were new to all of this. His hands finally land on your chest. As he touches them you think to yourself 'holy h*ll, if he can make me feel like this just by touching my boobs then I wonder what he can do further down.'

"Can I kiss you?" Yoongi says as he leans from your ear to be infront of you mouth. You finally were able to speak "Yy-yyess... God please." I know I sounds needy, but i need to kiss him. His lips look so kissable. He starts to lean in and finally his lips are upon yours. It takes a minutes a for you to respond to his kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, yoongi backs away leaving your lips and your chest. He says "We should stop and go back to dinner before they think we are doing something else." He winks. "Im just going to grab my phone and go out while you change." He says as he grabs his phone and leaves shutting the door. You quickly put on his black shirt while smiling to yourself. "I can not believe i just kissed my bias." you say in your normal voice. Okay lets go to back to dinner you thought.