Chapter 9

***this chapter has smut. Just saying***

Y/N's POV.
    They were bring down their hands to see who had won the game to see who you got to sleep with. It was.......

"I won!!! Yay! In your face" Hobi yelled as he stuck his tongue out at yoongi. Yoongi had the biggest frown on his face.

"Okay, now that we know who she is sleeping with lets go to bed. Im tired." Jin said as he turned away to go to his room. As jin did that you look over at the pouting yoongi. He noticed and started wlaking towards you. He whisper in your ear "Sad day. I was looking forward to us continuing what we started earlier." After he said that your face went red and yoongi started to smirk knowing what he did to you. Him not knowing that you are a virgin.

"Okay, Y/N come on time for bed." Hobi said as he grabbed your wrist and started to pull you towards his bedroom. You look back at yoongi and he is staring you up and down as you walk into hobi room both of your guys eyes meet and he smirks one last time before the door closes.

"Earth to Y/N..... Are you in there??" Hobi says as he waves his hand im front of your face. "Oh yea sorry... Whats up" you say not realizing you were staring at the door until hobi talked.

"I said do you need anything to wear for bed." He stated. You finally look over at him "ummm.... No ill just yoongi's shirt if that okay with you?" You say. "Well, i prefer if you were wearing mine, to be honest. Can you take that off and wear only mine?" He said to you while taking off his shirt to give to you.

"Ummm.... Sure i can. Can you turn around so i can change my shirt then?" I said while looking at my hands. "Sure thing baby" he said while handing you his shirt and turning around.

"Thank you" you say as you take off your shirt and then putting Hobi's on. After you put his shirt on you tell him he can turn back around. Once, he turns around he says "Damn... You look better in my shirt than i do" he said while eyeing you up and down. You start to take off you jeans and then stop and ask "You dont mind if i dont mind if i sleep in my underwear do you?" "Not at all sweet face" hobi said. You finish taking off your pants and put them with yoongi's shirt you had on.

Hobi them turns off the lights and lays down on the bed. You slowing start to make your way over to the bed.

Once you get in the bed hobi puts the blanket over you and cuddles you. You did not know what to do. Since, you have never done this with anyone before. You were in deep thought of what you should do that you didnt feel hobi's hand start to creep up your thigh going inder your shirt until his hand was on your stomach.

"What are you doing??" You ask once you realize where his hand is. "Im just resting my hand on your stomach. Why? Do you want my hand somewhere else?" He says as he leans in to whisper the last part of what he says in your ear. After he does that you start to get goose bumps on your arms.

"Www-wwhat do you mean??" You choke out. "I mean do you want my hand somewhere other than your stomach. Like, lets say, your above your shirt across your stomach, or..." He leans closer so you can feel his breathe on your ear.."Maybe on your breast whike i play with them? Hmmm... Which one? Your stomach or you breast?" He whispers in your ear. "Breast" you thought to yourself. "Oh really now?" You hear hobi say.... 'Shit did i say that out loud. F*ck my life' you think to yourself...

"If that is what you want then ill be more than happy to fulfill your wishes." He says as his hand slowly goes up to your breast. As he was slowly going to up your breast you stop breathing and slowly start to freak out in your head. 'What if he doesnt like the way they feel and kick my out of his room' you think to yourself.

As his hand finally reaches your breast. He started to pkay with your nipples. Since you have never felt that before you let out a little moan. After you realize what just happen you hide your face with your hands.