Chapter 17

Y/N POV.

It has been a couple days since you have had that nightmare. You still feel weird, like something is going to happen to you. You have to shake the feeling, but you just can't for some reason. When ever they leave to go to a photo-shoot or to even BigHit, you get this feeling that they will never come back. You have never had someone there for you like they have been. You Made a plan that you are going to see if you can go with them. You have been trying to be with someone instead of being alone due to your depression acting up really bad.

You were thinking of how you were going to get them to either stay home with you or to go with them that you didn't even see them gathering their stuff to go until Yoongi came up and waved in front of your face.

"Earth to Y/N." He said as you shake your head and look up at him with a pout on your face. "Yes?" you say as you try to look cute so you can get one of them to stay with you. "We are leaving some of us have work to do today babygirl. Taehyung is staying here though. There is nothing for him do at work. What is wrong babe?" He asked looking at your cute pout.

"I don't like being home alone.. my depression is really bad when i'm alone." you say with tears coming into your eyes. "we will talk about that when we get back okay? For now TaeTae is staying you today so you won't be alone." He says as he turns around to the rest of the boys and say "When we get home we are going to have a meeting about a few things okay??"

"Yes Hyung." Says the maknae line. "Of course Yoongi ssi." Says Jin as they turn to go to leave for work. They start to go out to work.

After they left for work you and Taehyung decided to watch a movie in the living room. "Hey Gorgeous what do you want to watch?" he asked while flipping through the movies they had. "Hmmm... I'm not sure is there anything in mind that you want to watch?" you say while looking down at your hands. "How about train to Busan?" he suggests. "I have heard it but i haven't seem it yet. Is it any good?" you ask after looking up from you hands and at him instead.

(If you haven't seen it yet i do recommend it. I absolutely love it. It is on Netflix. Check it out, but I suggest not watching it on your own if you scared or cry easily.... Like me >.< I also will not spoil anything in it as well, because i know that i hate spoilers. So, i won't do that to any of you. You know the people who still actually read this book O.O)

"It is amazing.. It is a good movie. They did a good job making the movie." he said looking up from the movies and at you. You can't help but think of how luck you are that you have them in your life. "Okay lets watch it. If it is scary then i want cuddles while we watch it okay?" you saying while hiding your face due to you being embarrassed. "Okay Cutie we can cuddle. Besides I never mind snuggling with a hottie like you." He said with his box smile on display.

He put the movie on, then came and sat next to you. You immediately snuggled up to him.

Tae POV.

After the movie ended i looked down at her and she was crying. "Are you okay Y/N?" You say as you wipe some tears from her eyes. "Yes.... It was just a sad ending..... Why did that have to happen. Why couldn't they all be happy" she said as she drys up her tears. You cup her face and say "its just a movie nothing to be sad over baby."

A/N......

Guys I'm sorry.... I've been MIA for a while. I mean I still read on here, but I havent had motivation to write my stories.

I had something really bad happen to me and I lost a lot of people that meant so much to me.

I'll update as soon as I can. I'm sorry I letting you down.

Also if you are worried or anything or even need someone to talk to you can DM me. I may take a bit to reply, because I work, but I'll respond as soon as possible.