chapter 2 Broken Family

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                            EDITED
------------------------------------------------------------------

My father grabbed our hands and we ran into the forest. We spotted behind some tree's and My father put both his hands on my shoulders as he looked at me. “Take your brother and run, They won’t stop chasing until they get one of us. So I’ll hold them off until you and Minzu can get away.” i shaked my head trying to prevent my eyes from over flowing with tears as they watered up. he stared at me waiting for me to reply. “No, I can’t leave you" i said each word cracking as it came out of my mouth. "We can get away together all of us! ” I said squeezing my father's  afraid to let go. If I let go he would leave and I would never see him again, me and minzu would have no one but each other. All of a sudden a vampire grabbed Minzu from behind a tree. “NO!” yelled my father as he jumped to grab Minzu, but the man moved back so my father landed face first onto the Ground. “Just for that, old man, we are going to make them watch you die, then Sell them.” sneered the man “NO DON'T JUST TAKE ME!” yelled my father as He stood up. The other man eli ran up behind me and grabbed me by the neck. He then tossed me to the same vampire holding Minzu. He held both Minzu and me down, I punched his face and bit down hard On his arm trying to get free from his clutches but it was no use, he was strong strangly incredibly strong for someone who looked homeless. The man named eli lifted my father up by his neck choking him. Minzu and I both cried Out “FATHER!”. My father's legs slowly stopped moving, i coverd minzu's eyes but watched in horror this was it i was going to lose my father. Who knows what they would do to me and minzu after killing my father. Eli leaned close then he sniffed my father’s neck as he slowly let His body down. "STOP what are you doing" i yelled tears streaming down my cold face, my chest acked i knew what was coming next "death" the word slid out of my mouth in a sob escaping my mouth. He bit down hard on my fathers neck, blood dripped from my fathers neck and eli's mouth. What was he doing it suddenly hit me, the red eyes, the incredible strength, the blood thirsty red eyes. "vampires" i spoke in shock”. My father smiled as eli tossed him to the ground. YOU BASTARD! I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU! ” I yelled. I broke free from the vampire holding Minzu and me. I ran and punched the eli in the face and i bit down on his arm hard breaking skin. "BITCH LET GO" growled eli. He punched me repetative in the head, each punch made my head feel warm and heavy. I open my mouth slightly spitting out blood but chomped down harder. My head felt dizzy i couldnt take it anymore, i fell over on my side. Eli kicked me in the gut hard making me gasp. "Rapture" yelled minzu. They both dragged Minzu and me infront of a car tying our hands behind us. They then tossed us into the back seat. Minzu stared at the floor, tears dripping from his eyes. I laid my head on Minzu for comfort. “Don't worry, I’ll protect you, no matter what happens Minzu ill always protect you.” I whispered to him. The moonlight shined through the windows of the car as Minzu slowly fell Asleep on my shoulder. I leaned my head on his then fell asleep too. When we awoke We arrived at a giant castle like building. The vampires grabbed each of us out of the car and pushed us up the stairs. The sky was still dark so we couldn't have gone Far from home could we? We walked into the building and it looked like a church. Tons of seats and a podium, but they had chains behind the podium. It was empty but people were filling in. Minzu stayed as close to me as possible. We got taken to a back room where there were other people tied up in chains. The chains hung from this giant pole that went throughout the whole room, just like the chains behind the podium. The vampires dragged Minzu and i over to the chains And they chained us up. A man with a clipboard came up to them and handed them sheets of paper and pencils. My arms were chained up and hung from that giant pole that went along the room. More people came And hooked others up. The two vampires that captured us walked up to us every now and again, smelling us or checking out a piece of our body like are arms or hair, then they sat back down and wrote something down on the sheets of paper . Finally they handed in the sheets to the man with the clip board. Minzu hung there barely Alive or at least It looked like it. “Minzu” I whispered. He looked over, his eyes half open. “What’s the matter Minzu?” “I'm so hungry.” I pulled my leg up to my chest So he could reach into my Pocket. “reach in.” I told him. Minzu reached in his chains were longer so he could move more. Minzu then pulled out An apple and toke a bite of it. The vampire looked up and Minzu quickly put it back into my pocket. I put my leg down and acted normal. “What was That noise? ” asked the vampire. I stared at him not replying. He smacked my face and my hair flopped to the side of my face. “You will answer me Slave or be punished! ” he ordered. I swung my arms and legs around and bashed my head into his face. The vampire wiped the blood off His mouth and looked at me shocked. “You little bitch!” he moved his arm back and I saw it swing Around, his fist punched my stomach. My eyes grew wide in pain as I let my head hang. I coughed and The vampire laughed Then walked away. “Sister are you Ok? ” Minzu asked, worry in His voice. “I'm fine Minzu.” I answered. I lifted my leg up My eyes shut tight from how much it hurt. “Take the apple, if someone comes to put it in your pocket for later.” I told him, he nodded his head and pulled the apple back out.

plz vote and comment thank you

A Vampire's Slave (watty awards 2014)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें