chapter 17 emily who???

I followed james until we approach a tall building. We walked in and went to the elovator, "where are we going" i asked. He didn't say a word, he pressed the 6th floor button, the elevator slowly stopped n opened, we walked down the hall and entered an appointment. "JAMES" yelled someone as the door open. A girl stopped the second she saw me her red hair done in pigtails. Her eyes white as snow she was short but you could tell she was older then her appearance lead on. I looked at james from the side. His hand rubbed the back of his head. "emily this is Rapture, Rapture this is emily". I dont no why but i felt rage creep up onto my face. I walked in and made myself at home. Emily ran over n hoverd behind james like a shadow. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went and dug around in the fridge nothing so she must be a vampire too if theres no food here. I glanced back at james to see emily griping his arm. "im hungry" i spoke stareing at her but i was clearly talking to james. James rubbed the bridge of his nose, "emily will you go get some food for the house" said james, "why cant she go i missed you" said emily stareing at me angry. I crossed my arms "im kinda a wanted person not very safe for me". I snapped back at her i couldnt hold it in anymore the words came out like word vomit "unless you have replaced me james", i turned away n walked into a room closeing the door behind me. Im living on the streets and his so called buissness is sitting around that annoying chick the nerve. I saw a bed n a vanity what dose he brush her hair to, i stomped over to a door near the vanity it was a bathroom. At least i could have a shower i told myself, the door opened "rapture" he spoke with a calm controled voice. I unzipped my sweater my back faceing him and it fell to the floor. "dont be angry with me at least let me explain" he said as he walked up behind me. I undid the buttons to my dress and it slid off to the floor. "theres nothing to explain now id like to be alone" i said this with no emotion in my tone like he was nothing to me. I felt his hand on my shoulder, i turned my head to the side to see his hand traceing my bruise then down my back to another near my hip, i flinched from the pain and he lifted his hand quickly away from it. Why....why was i letting him even speak to me, he had emily he dose not need me anymore. "i came here to tell her im leaveing her Rapture". I turned around cunfosed his eyes followed each cut and bruise they stopped at the needle marks from the people taking my blood back in the lab. "it was an arranged marrage to keep our familys blood line going its all one sided rapture, see even i have to do things i dont want to for the sake of our familys name to continue and to be as pure as possible theres rules and obligations, sins ive found you i can go back to how it was sapost to be in the first place, how our mother and father did things how there parents did things, its just how our world works rapture". I stood there speechless, "see rapture no matter how much you wish to be with eric no one will allow it. its forbidden for you two and you cant deny that you do feel something for me, its why we are known as the cursed family destiny makes it so". I stared down at my feet "i understand james... Me and eric can never be.....and yes i admit theres something that ties me and you together, maybe it is destiny but erics promised to stay by my side weather i choose him or not and ill always welcome him by my side, ill do my familys obligations but only as long as hes there with me" i removed james hand and walked into the bathroom i closed the door and walked into the shower. The hot water felt so nice on my face like it brought life back to my body, i let the water wash over me as thoughts of eric spun through my head. Where are you eric......plz be safe....