chapter 4 yes my lord!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

                             EDITED

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at a mansion, the blond open the car door for me, i was not sure if he was toying with me or if he just felt sorry for me. we walked up to the building it was big with old stone bricks, i could see many windows but all the curtains to each room we're closed. he held the door open for me too. The second the door open There was a stair case it had a red carpet going down it, doors we're to my left and right with a door on each side of the stairs. And more up on the second floor but on each side i could see a hallway going back more into the castle. The man who dragged me by my hair, tossed me in front of a girl her hair was blond she had a slim figure with rose like cheeks. “Show her the ropes, and then send her first thing in the morning to my room.” The man demanded. He then walked up the stairs and into a room on the right side. “Welcome to our home! My name is Eric and your lord is, well my adopted brother, James.” he smiled it was warm and welcoming i had to blink a few times to see if i was dreaming, how can someone so gentle be related or even tolerate my new master. Ive barely been around my new master but i could already tell he was not going to make this easy on me, in fact it was most likely going to be a living hell here, Eric walked away. I watched his golden curls bounce as he walked away. “Hey.” I looked at the girl her blond hair was straight and almost perfect, but looked greasy at the same time. “I'm Sarah it’s nice to meet you” she spoke. I nodded my head and replyed with “I’m Rapture”. She turned and I followed her into a door that was beside the stairs. It lead into a basement where other slave's where chit-chatting, some even sleeping, it looked run down and ragget “This is the slaves quarters and we have a white bored here of each slaves daily chores. You get the day off today since you just got here, lucky.” giggled Sarah “This will be your bed.” she pointed at a bed in the corner. The blanket was torn and dirty and there was no pillow. ”We just use our spare clothes for pillows. If you need I can lend you some tell our lord buys more slaves clothes. We all shower in that bathroom only oh and other visitors may come to the mansion. Young ladies, who are for the lord, he’s a terrible pervert. Now let’s introduce you to the family!” the words repeated in my head hes a terrible pervert what does he intent to do with me or where slaves beneath him. We walked over to the other slaves. “This is Ceca, she is the lord's main meal.” laughed Sarah. What the hell did that mean!!  “This is Alice and Brent, their a couple.” They both waved to me. Brent was a skinny white boy with really short blond hair and alice had curly long blond hair with plenty of curves to her body “And that's it, other than the transferred slaves we get once in a while, but they don't ever last. Ok what!! I looked at everyone they were all blond with white pale skin. “Dose your lord only like white people?” I asked. “Well he’s not a racist or anything, he just prefers how the blood tastes with pure blooded white people all vampires do” giggled sarah. “Yeah, so you’re literally the black sheep around here.” Smirked Ceca, Sarah rolled her eyes, “Ignore her, she gets jealous when the lord takes an interest in someone other than her” said Sarah.  “I’m not jealous It just makes no since why he would want her, unless she is a virgin. She's not white and he only buys white virgins.” mocked Ceca. “Actually, Ceca, I am white and yes I am a virgin.” I retorted right back. Ceca rolled her eyes “Okay, well you can just roam around the house for today, just try not to get in anyone’s way.” said Sarah as she left the room. I sat on my bed and laid back. Alice walked up to me, “Not very many people can stand up to Ceca. I admire you for that; I hope we can be great friends.” She said, then walked away and sat beside Brent. Sarah walked back into the slave Quarters and sat on her bed. “Umm, Sarah, where can I refill this?” I asked then showed Sarah the empty water bottle. "In the bathroom sink, where did you get that"? She looked a little surprised. "The lord never gives us bottled water.” “Oh Eric gave it to me, when the lord first bought me.” I replied as I filled the bottle up and sat back down onto the bed. “Oh that's weird he’s never done that to any of the other slave's.” Sarah said then got up and left the room. I got up and left the room too, I walked around and walked up the stair case, past rooms that where fully furnished, but where currently not being used. I walked to the end of the hall and saw a painting, It was of a white women, fangs poking out, and blond hair, maybe it has some relation to why my lord prefers white and blond. I looked closer and notice her eyes where a sparkling purple. They looked exactly like mine. no one else i had ever met had purple eyes. Well I guess I know why he bought me. This must have been someone close to him. “She's beautiful isn't she” Said a voice from behind me. I turned around scared, but it was Eric not James. “O-oh hello sir,”i studderd. “Please call me Eric” he replied, I nodded my head. he walked up beside me and stared at the picture. “She was his mother.” a dead silance shivered over the word Was as in past tense? “Eric do you mean she is....” Eric cut me off before I finished. “Yes she has passed away. It was many years ago when James lost his youngest sister and father. My parent’s took him in, we are like brothers. He was so close to her” I looked at the ground you can tell how much he misses her. Eric looked at me then back at the painting. “So how are you settling in?” asked Eric? “I’m doing ok I guess being a slave to your brother wouldn't really be my first pick of life style.” i said trying to lighten the mood. “Yeah you would of been treated better if you where my slave” winked Eric. “What do you mean by that? I backed up, maybe he had more in common with his brother then i thought. “No, no, not like that,” he rubbed the bridge of his nose. “My brother didn't even know your eyes were like hers until after he bought you, he only wanted you because I wanted to buy you". I crossed my arms, “So, you only wanted me to be your slave. What difference would that of made?” “Trust me I’m nothing like my brother His intentions are cruel. I know his slaves wouldn't admit it, but he crisisns them all.” My heart beat picked up at this piece of information. “What? Do you mean?” eric cut me off “Yes,” Eric nodded "he only gets virgins and he takes there virginities, but they wouldn't remember it he haze's them afterwards.” “Haze?” I repeated “It’s a vampire power to erase a memory from a human.” My legs felt like noodles, I started to wobbled and Eric grabbed my waist to support me. “How soon does he?.” I gulped nervously. “The day after they arrive, He gets another slave to send them to his room first thing in the morning.” Eric replied sadly. I dropped my water and ran down the stairs into the slave’s quarters. My heart raced my head panicked i new i couldnt stay a vergin for ever but i figured it be more you no with someone id actually care about.

plz vote and comment thx