chapter 5 Surprise!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

                            EDITED

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sent to my bed by James, after he called Eric about some meeting in his office. That morning Sarah woke me up. It’s time for us to get up.” She told me. I rubbed my eyes open “What time is it?” I asked Sarah, as she tossed me a slice of bread. “Eat up. It’s almost 6:30, we slept in.” My eyes widen at this. “6:30 you’re kidding me right?!” I exclaimed. “Rapture come on we need to get going.” Sarah looked at the white bored then ran off to do her daily chores.   I ate the bread slice while walking to the white board. I looked for my name, Rapture kitchen duty by 6:00 AM. Crap he was probably going to kill me. I ran upstairs and turned to the left where kitchen was wrote on a door, Alice was in the kitchen the none slave kitchen. when I arrived She handed me an apron, “Alright we are serving the vampires for James’s party so just take a tray of whatever I grab and hand them out.” When I turned around she grabbed a tray of glasses. They were full of blood and lemon wedges on the side, but they were red. “Why are the lemons wedges red Alice?” I questioned. “They’re blood fruit. We grow them in the garden there is blood in the fruit. One of James’s first slaves discovered this, by adding human blood to the seeds. No one else other than James and the slaves know how to make them. Now come on we are going to miss our cue.” She told me. I put on the apron and grabbed a tray and headed out the doors. Vampires where standing around chatting and drinking blood in wine glasses. I followed Alice as she handed out drinks. A woman walked up to me and said “You’re that girl, my new slave’s sister.” My eyes widen. “Is he ok? How is he doing? I asked in a rushed and worried tone. “He is fine my slaves are more like adoptive children to me than an actually slave. He is in good hands trust me” smiled the women. I smiled back in relief “Thank you so much” I replied gratefully. “I can’t say the same for you poor child. How is James treating you? Have you visited his room yet?” the lady questioned me. My mouth dropped as I totally forgot about that. I thought it was strange she would talk about something like that so openly. “Excuse me miss” I quickly walked towards the kitchen. Alice ran after me, “What are you doing?” she demanded. “I totally forgot James wanted me at his office door after my first night here. Should I go see him now? I asked in a shaky voice. “You’re nuts! He’s at the party you’re going to be in such trouble Rapture I feel so sorry for you. Said Alice as she walked out and served more vampires. Oh thanks like i didn't no id be in trouble already. I ran out the door right behind Alice. a hand grabbed my arm and tossed me into a wall. My head slammed hard and for a minute i couldnt see clearly but i new It was James, his red eyes blazing right into my soul. “You could at least fix your hair.” the other vampires stared and laughed quietly. My brother's master gasped at this. She walked up to me and James, “James would you escort me for this dance?” she asked sweetly. James dusted off his tux and joined arms with the women she looked back and winked at me. I walked back into the kitchen and toke off the apron. I headed upstairs to James room and waited at the door for James to come back. I new i was in deep crap but i didn't know what to expect as a punishment i just hope i could handle it. James came walking up the stairs He opened the door and waited for me to enter. I avoided eye contact afraid to see his red eyes. As I entered I saw a sad look from Eric down the hall, why did it seem like he cared?. What was james going to do? Was It really so bad eric a vampire felt bad for me? Was he going to hit me? I thought to myself. I stood there like a doll waiting for an order. He pointed at a stool in front of the vanity, I sat down and he picked up a brush from the vanity and brushed my hair softly. What the? I fiddled with my fingers while he did this. He then grabbed the left side of my hair and tied a ribbon around it, till it was a giant pom pom ball, Then he did the same with the right side, making two ribbon’s that made me have a ball on each sides of my head. What was he up to? I wondered. He then applied lip stick to my lips and blush. He stood up and walked over to his closet. He walked up to me “Change into this and then come down to the party.” He ordered, then placed the dress on the bed and left the room. I looked at the dress it was black skin tight and showed some cleavage. I changed into the dress and put on the matching heels. I walked out of the room holding the dress up in the front so not to trip down the stairs. When I looked up I saw Eric standing inches from my face. His cheeks turned almost red as he backed away “What’s with the get up?” he asked me. “I’m not sure. Your brother did my hair and told me to change into this.” I told him nervously. Eric's eyes widen. “You’re his date for the party!” a jealous look appeared on Eric's face. “Whatever.” said Eric as he walked away. Whst the was he seriously mad at me im his brothers slave i have no choice to be his date if thats what he wants. I gave him a confused glance, Date? Can slaves date vampire's?  Even if they could i don't want to date James. The real question is, do I have a choice? I thought to myself.

plz vote and comment thank you :D