chapter 8 the truth is revealed

James walked back and forth in his office. A knocking came from his door. “Enter.” said James. Eric entered the room, “What is it brother?” he asked. James closed the door and sat Eric down. “Alexander was here, Eric.” He told him. Eric stood up, claws out. “Where Is he still here?” James shakes his head. “He knew Rapture's first name and said that he was her uncle.” “Wait a second that means, James is she little Rapture?” James nodded his head “I think she might be.”   “That means.....” Erik stopped talking. “You have been like a brother to me, Eric. Your parents took me in after Alexander killed my parents.” James said “Well, we had to, my parents are your god parents, they treated you as you where their own.” Eric said “Yes, I know. Beth and Nathan have been good to me, but I think Rapture is my sister. I always thought Alexander killed her, but she has my mother's eyes she must be her, Eric!” James said with a big smile on his face. “Do you know what this means Eric” James asked. Eric shakes his head no. “In my family there were always a girl and a boy born, always. Do you know how my family kept the bloodline pure Eric?” James questioned. Eric stayed silent. “The brother and sister would marry and mate. It’s not strange for a pure blood family to do that. It’s very common in vampires, but she is human. How could she be turned human, she was born a vampire.” said James practically talking to himself. “James,” said Eric, as he stood up. “What about those ability’s pure blood vampires have? Was it not called switching? Where a pure blooded vampire could turn another vampire human, but it costs that pure blooded vampire its life.” James snapped his fingers. “My mother must have done that. We could not find any injuries on her body; all we found out was that her heart stopped. Alexander must have kidnapped Rapture and dropped her off at the nearest human family, so he could use her to get to me. But when I bought her the plan must of back fired on him.” said James “Eric, I need you to go explain everything we found out to Beth and Nathan. I’ll go get all the books on my family to find a way to undo the human thing.” Eric nodded his head and walked away with a sad look. James grabbed his jacket and left the mansion walking right past Rapture. Rapture saw James run past her and out of the mansion. She walked along the hallway bored and twirling in her night gown. She stopped when she heard Eric's voice. “Rapture is James’ sister, she was little Rapture. Alexander kidnapped her after James’ mom turned her human with pure blood ability.” Eric explained. Beth gasped and Nathan picked up his phone and started calling people. “So the bloodline won’t die off with James, that's wonderful!” said Beth standing up and hugging Eric. “James told me to tell you that as his god parents he thanks you for everything you have done for him.” Beth laughed at this. “It was no problem. I knew something good would happen today darling.” The door creaked open as I stood there. Everyone looked at me in shocked; they didn’t know I was listening. “Rapture honey, won’t you sit with us?” Beth asked sweetly. I shook my head and ran. Eric chased after me. I ran into the slave’s quarters to hide, but Eric followed me. All the slaves stared at me while I cried on my bed. Eric walked down the stairs and sighed. “Rapture, I’m sorry. I never knew you  were his sister.”  The slaves looked around confused. “I WON’T! I KNOW WHAT PURE BLOOD FAMILIES DO, THAT'S INBREEDING! I WONT DO IT ERIC. I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH HIM, I WANT YOU, ERIC! I cried out. The slaves looked shocked as Eric sat beside me. “I want to be with you too but....you’re James’ sister and it has to be this way. The Rapture family has always inbreeded to keep the family pure. It’s been that way for centuries. Rapture it may be a fowl thing with humans, but for vampires it’s one of our highest laws. It’s a respected thing. Even I can’t interfere, no matter how hard I want to, Rapture.” Eric pulled Rapture to his chest as the slaves pretended not to listen. “We just can’t be Rapture. I’m sorry, but I was not meant for you.” said Erik in a sad voice. “You’re not even his real brother you’re his god brother and I...” Eric's eyes widen. “Eric I love-“the basement door slammed open, Sarah walked down with Beth and Nathan. “There she is.” said Sarah. I held onto Eric afraid. “I don't love James! You can’t make me do anything. I love Eric, I need Eric. Don't take him away from me, please!” I cried out to Eric’s parents.   Nathan tore me from Eric's arms as I cried. “I’m sorry, but another pure blood line will not disappear just because you don't love James.” He said then dragged me away and locked me in James’ room.   Beth put her hand on Eric's shoulder, “I’m sorry. I know how you feel about her, Eric. I’m truly sorry.” Eric shrugged off his mother’s hand then walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz vote and comment thank you