chapter 16:

I felt coldness creep up onto my face, then it slowly went away. I open my eyes to see cold water slowly washing up and down on a beach. I lifted my head slowly it throbbed with pain. I tryed to stand up but my arms gave out. I layed there a few minutes and tryed agein my hole body felt heavy and cold. I crawled up the beach until i reached stares. I pulled my body up useing the hand railing. I saw a street cars driving by, people walking on the side walks. I walked across the street to a cafe and slid into a booth. I looked outside to see 2 cops stopping people as they walked by showing them a photo, as they turned i got a glimps of the photo it was me. What am i going to do i couldnt find eric and i had no clue where i was. Its probably best to keep a low profile. I slipped into the bathroomi pulled my hair down to cover my face and pulled my hood up. I left the cafe n walked on the sidewalk until two girls where walking towards me. "excause me where abouts am i" i spoke with a studder from the wind blowing on my soaked body n heavey clothes. They eyed me top to bottom "pitsberg" said the blond. I nodded thx n started walking i came up to a electronic store tvs in the window showed my picture. It claimed that i was a run away and my family was looking for me. What family my family was dead....

Its been 3 days sins i first washed up on the beach. I stink, i got cuts n bruises from running from the cops, i had no one i could turn to, the first vampire Annabelle's husband im sure hes high up in power. I couldn't go to the police they probably worked for him. I wonder if erics ok....i wonder if james knows im gone... I huddled in a ally behind a trash can trying to stay warm, a light shined down the ally i pulled my hood up as a police man walked down the ally. His flash light shined on me. "crap" i said. "are you ok" spoke the police man. I stood up n started to walk away, he followed close behind me. "wait are you the missing girl" spoke the man. I started to run and i turned the corner. "crap dead end", i turned around the man pulled out his gun "alright rapture your coming with me". He knew my name!!! He has to be working for Annabelle's husband!! I turned and hid my face into the brick wall. This is it hes gunna take me back there and they will most likely kill me... I heard a wush n looked to see james who landed right infront of me. "JAMES" i yelled automatically. His eyes glowed red as he walked towards the cop. "Rapture cover your eyes". I turned and coverd my face not even thinking of why he wanted me to i was just so happy to see a familiar face. I heard the man scream then felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned n james face looked serious "why are you here Rapture and why is your face all over the news" said james in a stern tone. "its not my fault f.b.i men attacked us at the mansion, eric is missing, they have my necklace". I talked so fast my eyes waterd the second erics name left my lips. James face was now less serious n more worried now, "who Rapture, who has eric, who sent f.b.i men after you" james said both his hands where now on my shoulders. "the first vampire, Annabelle's husband".