chapter 18

So this hole time that james and i lived in the mansion he was engaged to that one rate tart!!. Why am i even jealous....god damit rapture you cant keep doing this its not fair to eric. I dryed my hair and got dress, when i walked out of the bedroom emily was putting food in the fridge. I looked at james, if he was sapost to end it why....why is she still here.....why is it taking so long. "can we talk" i said to james. Emily started walking over to listen "ALONE" i snapped in her direction. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. I walked into the bedroom with james. I sat on the bed avoiding eye contact. "so" i spoke but was cut off. "stop rapture i know what your going to say, if its all one sided why is she still here, why is it taking so long, right?" james smirked at me. I blushed in embarrassment from my jealously. James sat beside me on the bed and brushed my hair behind my ear, "Even though i am breaking things off i need our familys to stay on good terms, they are allys to our family and we must make and keep as many allys as possible because there are people who want to see our family fall. See rapture our family is the second highest and purest. Above us is the first vampire and his recently deceased wife Annabelle, many people realized if we die with no kin to take our place the family below us takes our place. In the vampire world rapture it is all about power". I looked at james "whats his real name the first vampire everyone is always refering him as just the first vampire why?" i spoke. James sighed, "its complicated its a insault to refer to him by his name or anything else other then the first vampire because he is the highest ranked for now.... But he dose have a name its just one of the biggest ways to insault him is calling him by his first name, his names victor marrow". I stared at the ground and whisperd to myself "victor marrow....the man who stole my mothers necklace and kidnapped eric. I looked over to tge door and saw a shodow under the door. I pointed your number one fan is ease dropping james. He stood up "i better go get this over with". I crossed my arms "plz do" and turned my head in the other direction.