Oneshot #3: Overprotective

Hello! As per usual, the characters don't belong to me, they belong to Aphmau over on YouTube. This is my head canon on her MyStreet series after Season 6: When Angels Fall. It is in no way canon to the real story. Thank you! (PS. Thanks for the support, too!)
-
Zane didn't like the way he was looking at her. He wanted to say something. No, he had to say something.

Ever since Nana and Damien began hanging out again as friends, Zane watched Damien's every move. He'd noticed that Damien had become more 'handsy' then before, occasionally touching Nana's back or hands affectionately. Zane growled under his breath. No, no, no! He thought, as he watched the brunette male attempt to move his way to Nana's waist. Zane had enough, and he stormed over to the pair, frustratedly eyeing Damien.
"Zane~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan called. Zane didn't like it when she pretended to be Kawaii~Chan, but he knew it made her uncomfortable to be herself around Damien. Nana wasn't ready to show her true self yet, after living a lie for so long.

"Hey," Zane said, simply. Damien pulled his hand away from Kawaii~Chan's lower back as soon as he saw Zane. That set off alarm bells in his mind, and he finally snapped.
"Kawaii~Chan, it's time to go. Come on, we need to make dinner."
"B-But Kawaii~Chan thought Zane~Senpai said we were eating out tonight?"

Zane dragged her away from the brunette male, who waved to Nana politely. Zane watched as Damien shrugged it off, and walked over to the taco stand nearby.
"Zane! That was rude. We should've been more polite about leaving," Nana scolded, her hand squeezing Zane's tightly.
"Yeah, well I didn't like the way he was looking at you. It made me feel.." Zane tried to find the right adjective to use.

To his surprise, Nana smirked. "Jealous?"
Zane quickly became defensive. "No! I was just.. well, I want to make sure no guy is trying to make a move on you, that's all. You're my girlfriend."
Nana was speculative, but she just laughed and blushed at his overprotectiveness. "Okay, sure Zane. Now, what about dinner? I'm starving!"
Zane looked smug. "Well I was thinking.."

It turned more into a tickle war than cooking dinner that night.
-
Thanks for reading! Please leave requests in the comments, I'd love to hear some feedback on my writing! Anything is appreciated, as long as it's valid constructive criticism and not destructive. I love you all! 💓