Oneshot #13: "Aphmau, help!"

All of the characters featured in this fanfiction belong to Aphmau on YouTube. This is in no way canon to the original story, simply my headcanon regarding Zane and Nana's relationship years after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall. Please enjoy! 💖
...
Nana felt herself shaking. Do I feel sick because I'm pregnant? No, I wouldn't feel the symptoms that soon, would I?
She felt a steady hand on her shoulder. Zane kissed her forehead softly, pulling his wife close to him.
"No matter what happens, Nana, we'll make it through. I promise," Zane whispered, comforting Nana beyond belief. "T-Thank you, Zane.."
...
Zane was pacing again. He was pacing because he wasn't sure how to be a father, pacing because of how worried he was for Nana, and pacing because of Aphmau not picking up his calls.
Brring.. Brring..
Zane was tapping his foot impatiently at the dial tone. Nana was at the pharmacy, picking up a pregnancy test and other pharmaceutical needs for the household. Come on, pick up, Zane thought, feeling helpless to the situation.
"Hello?"
"Oh thank Irene. Aphmau, we need to talk," Zane exclaimed into the phone, explaining the dilemma that the newly wedded couple were having.
"So you're saying you think she's pregnant?" Aphmau asked, biting her nails from the other side of the phone call. Zane sighed audibly before responding. "Well, we don't know for sure. Aphmau, I'm scared your advice might come true! What if she is? Irene, I'd be a terrible father." Zane ran his fingers through his hair, sitting down on their couch anxiously. "Zane, you need to calm down. You're going to stay with her no matter what happens, aren't you?" Aphmau questioned, and Zane responded with no hesitation. "Of course! Look, I have to call you back. She's pulling into the driveway now. G'bye Aphmau."
...
Beep! Beep! Beep!
Nana's phone alarm rang loudly, and Zane found himself shaking at the noise. The timer for the pregnancy test was finished.
If she was pregnant, they'd have to deal with it, and raise the child into a loving household. They'd be parents.
If not..
Nana interrupted Zane's thoughts with the pregnancy stick in her hand. She smiled at him, before tackling him in a hug.
Nana reached out and showed him the stick up close.
One line.
Hold on, one line?
"We worried for nothing," Nana laughed, as Zane's jaw gaped in both shock and embarrassment. "I'm not pregnant, Zane."
Zane covered his face, laughing until his sides hurt. "Irene, I'm such a worry-wart.." He managed to get out, before kissing his wife's lips softly. "I'm sorry that I made you worry. I think it was just cramps after all!" Nana comforted, pulling away from the kiss. Zane's phone was blowing up with texts from Aphmau, asking about the results of the test. Zane turned his phone to silent before responding.
Aphmau: One line or two?
Aphmau: Zane!! You better answer me or else I'm coming over there myself.
Aphmau: She's not pregnant, is she? Oh Irene, I'm sorry Zane..
Zane: chill. She's not pregnant. The test was negative. 👍🏻
"Zane?"
"Hm?"
"I'm not ready for kids yet, but do you think we'll have them someday?"
Zane's eyes met Nana's. He felt himself get lost in her gaze, before snapping out of his trance to respond.
"W-Well, yeah. I'm just not ready now."
Nana giggled, tapping his nose playfully.
Irene, I'm never letting this woman go.

...
Sike! Y'all thought Nana was pregnant?
Not yet. Hold your horses, will 'ya?
Thank you all so so so much for 1,000+ reads again. You seriously don't know how much it means to me that people enjoy my content! ❤️💕 Goodbye for now!