Oneshot #11: The Wedding (Part 1)

All of the characters featured in this fanfiction belong to Aphmau on YouTube. This is in no way canon to the original story, just my interpretation/headcanon of what might happen years after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall. Thank you for reading.
...
Zane's heart was thumping. Finally, today was the day that Nana and him would get married. After months of waiting, years of being in love with each other- they were going to tie the knot. The guys had gathered around the chair in the dressing room, helping Zane to gel his hair and straighten his tie. Travis had claimed he was the master at hair gel, to which Zane immediately was reluctant to let him touch his hair for the wedding.
"Zane, don't be a downer," Travis said, combing his black locks. "You know I have the best hair on MyStreet."
Zane just rolled his eyes, and turned to Garroth. Zane's older brother was dabbing his tears with a tissue, and wrapped his Baby Brother in a hug.
"Garroth, watch it! You don't want to mess up my suit before the wedding!" Zane snapped, and Garroth just beamed back at him. "I know, I know.. I'm just so proud of you!" Garroth sang, his voice echoing through the halls of the church. Zane got up, and looked at himself in the mirror. Suddenly, the groom felt rather subconscious of his appearance.
"I think I'm getting cold feet," Zane stated, smoothing out any creases in his tie. "What if she changes her mind? Irene, I would change my mind too if I was marrying myself.."
Aaron gave Zane a pat on the back. "Trust me. It's just pre-wedding jitters. It'll all be worth it once you see her walking down the aisle," The alpha comforted. Zane smiled. "Thanks, Aaron. Now; let's go and check on the girls, shall we?"
...
"Katelyn, this dress wasn't tight a few months ago! I think I got fatter," Kawaii~Chan complained, sucking in her stomach. "I don't look bad, do I? Be honest!" The Meif'wa cried, as Aphmau shook her head. "KC, you look beautiful! Don't listen to those thoughts in your head, they'll only keep you down."
"So Aphmau~Senpai does think Kawaii~Chan got fatter?"
Aphmau laughed, shaking her head. "No, Kawaii~Chan. Zane is going to die on the spot when he sees you wearing that. Now, come over here, let's do your makeup."
Katelyn was already one step ahead of Aphmau, pulling out the makeup bag.
"I'm not usually super into things like this, but it's your wedding, KC. We've got to make you look more drop dead gorgeous than you already are!" Katelyn chirped, applying foundation to the Meif'wa's face. "What if Zane doesn't like it?" Kawaii~Chan asked, her tail drooping from beneath her dress. "He's never seen Kawaii~Chan in her dress before!" The Meif'wa whimpered.
Lucinda popped her head in the door from the hallway. "Kawaii~Chan, if you're feeling nervous, don't. Zane already loves you. He won't care no matter what you look like," The witch consoled her, and Kawaii~Chan felt her ears perk up. "Maybe you're right.. and if he doesn't then he isn't worth it! Though he is always worth it in my mind.." Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, and Katelyn gave her the thumbs up as she applied her mascara. "That's my girl!"
Suddenly, the girls could hear steps coming down the hallway. "Babe? Can we come in?" Aaron called from the outside, knocking on the door. "Yeah! But not Zane!" Aphmau called back. She laughed as Zane grumbled from the other side of the door.
"Woah, Kawaii~Chan, you look great!"
"Yeah, Zane's going to love it."
"The black trim, too! He's going to drop dead."
The guys crowded around the bride, complimenting her. "Thanks you guys! You're the best friends anybody could ever ask for!" She chirped, hugging them all tightly.
"Zuzu?" The Meif'wa called.
"Hm?" A voice answered.
"Go help the guys get ready, would you? It's almost time!"
"Sure thing, Nana."
...
(End Of Part 1)
Woah! For real, you guys, it's insane how many views this book has gotten. Over 800 of you have seen this. That could like, fill up a huge restaurant! Idk. This is my first book ever, and it really means a lot to me that you guys would support me and stick around. Anyways, thank you for reading! I'll see you next chapter- that's the real wedding! ❤️