Oneshot #19: Special Delivery

None of the characters featured in this fan fiction belong to me. All of the rights for these characters goes to Aphmau on YouTube. This takes place years after her MyStreet Season 6 series. This is in no way canon to the original story. Thank you!
-
Nana rushed to her husband, panic seeping into her chest, her heart beating wildly. When she cried out for him, Zane immediately grabbed her arms to keep her stable. She was shaking, both from fear and from the new sensations she was feeling.
"I just felt my water break.."
Zane grabbed his car keys without another word. He guided Nana to the car, slamming the keys into the ignition and speeding off towards the hospital.
...
"Zane, you need to eat something!" Aphmau pushed the Chickie'Filet burger into his hands. Zane shook his head, concentrating on his wife.
"Come on, Zane. She's just in shock. She'll be okay," Aphmau reassured him, to which Zane reluctantly got up from the hospital chair to meet the group outside. Nana smiled weakly at Zane, who's eyes softened in concern.
"I love you.. I'll be alright. Just think about the new life we'll have after this is over," Nana said as Zane smiled back, exiting the room.
Outside was practically the entire street.
Once they'd heard that Kawaii~Chan was in the hospital, they all rushed over as fast as they could, children and all.
Travis was the first to greet Zane. The bags under the black haired males eyes were enough to give away how rough he'd had it for the past 4 hours.
Zane slumped down into the chair, worry clouding his mind.
"I can't protect her from this," He whispered.
Travis shook his head, smiling. "I'm not one for nice words to you," He started, laughing quietly, "but she'll be alright. Kawaii~Chan is strong."
Zane smiled weakly at his words, thanking him. The rest of the group gathered around him, asking questions and consoling the future father. They all shot up their heads when they heard footsteps running down the hallway.
"Baby Brother!" Garroth called, wrapping his brother into a hug as soon as he saw him. "What's going on? Is she okay?" Laurence asked, concerned. Katelyn shrugged solemnly.
"Only time can tell. I think she's just having very bad contractions right now," The bluenette explained, her son holding her hand next to her.
Aaron returned with coffee to which Zane gratefully chugged down. Aphmau smiled in pity for her poor best friend who's eyes were half-lidded and droopy.
"AH!" They heard a cry from the hospital room, and Zane scrambled out of his seat, disappearing into the room before them.
...
"Somebody get a doctor," Zane called, sternly.
Aphmau raced down the hall, handing Aaron their daughter who was situated upon her hip.
"Sir! This is important, my friend Kawaii~Chan Ro'Meave is going into labor!" Aphmau exclaimed, interrupting the conversation between the nurse and the medical crew. The doctor's eyes widened in disbelief. "But she's just barely been here four hours!" He cried, ordering his crew to the hospital room the Meif'wa was staying in. They heard another loud high pitched cry as they approached. Zane was sitting next to his wife, stroking her hand and whispering sweet nothings to her.
The medical team sprung into action after checking her vitals.
...
Zane was ordered out of the room, and he reluctantly agreed. When he exited however he noticed two new faces who weren't previously there before.
"Vylad? Dante?" He asked in disbelief.
The couple was holding hands, but they immediately parted due to Vylad rushing in to give his step-brother a hug.
"Zane! Why didn't you tell me? What's going on? Is she going to be okay?" The brunette bombarded Zane with questions, who was already overwhelmed. Dante stepped in, holding his boyfriend back.
"Babe, come on, give him some space," Dante chided, kissing Vylad's cheek.
Zane didn't even care that his brother and the cassonova were together. He didn't even care about the cupcake that was discarded in the trash can next to him. All that matters is her.
...
A cry from the other room shook Zane from his thoughts. "Nana?" He called, the nosies from the medical staff shuffling around suddenly halting.
"Congratulations!" A nurse exited the room, smiling. "You're wife has successfully given birth to a healthy baby boy!"
Zane's whole world was shifted at those words.
He got up, still in shock, towards his wife in the hospital bed. She was holding something small wrapped in a blue blanket.
...
"Is that..?" Zane asked, slightly uncovering the bundles face to see it more clearly.
Nana smiled, giggling softly. "Mhm."
The child didn't have Meif'wa ears and tail, but when it opened its eyes they were a striking blue color. Small freckles dotted his nose.
"He looks like you," Nana noted, cooing at their son.
"I was thinking about the name, you know," She began, kissing her husbands cheek. "I thought maybe Calvin. That's a strong name to hold up the Ro'Meave corporation, and it was my grandfathers name. He was the one who bought me my first cookbook before he passed away.."
Zane smiled back at her, nodding his head. "Calvin Ro'Meave. It's perfect," The male reached down to stroke his baby boys forehead, gazing at his tiny fingers that were peeking through the cloth.
Zane stuck out a finger. Calvin grabbed it with his chubby hand, his lips pursing. Zane's eyes were clouded over with joyful tears.
"Are you crying?" Nana asked, teasingly.
"N-No!" Zane countered, wiping his face.
The couple stared at each other for a moment before chuckling quietly.
"I love you, Calvin.."
The baby cooed in response to Zane's words, his first little happy smile spreading across his face.
"I think he loves you too," Nana whispered.
The new family stayed close together in that hospital room for days before they could finally return home with their son.
But it was all worth it.
-
Awww! Babies! Thanks for reading you guys! Get excited— there won't just be one child!
;) Oh, and before I forget...
Thank you all so unbelievably much for 3,000 reads! I'm honored to make an impact in the Wattpad Aphmau community. Thank you so much for making it happen. ❤️
I'll see you later guys! 💖