Oneshot #12: Alone(ish) Together

This fanfiction features characters from Aphmau's MyStreet Series on YouTube. I in no way claim these characters to be my own, nor is my fanfiction canon to the original series. This fanfiction takes place years after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall according to my headcanon. Thank you!
...
Okay, look. I can imply lemon, I cannot write it. ^^; my apologies for the disappointment, friends.
...
Nana awoke to Zane's sloppy kisses along her jawline. She shivered, recollecting the night before. They'd done it for the first time, and both of them were in shock and overwhelmed with emotion from the experience.
"Mm.." Zane mused, snuggling into Nana's neck. Nana giggled and stretched.
"Come on, Zuzu," She nudged the man next to her, "You'd better get up and get dressed before Aphmau comes."
The couple had invited over Aphmau last night at the reception. Nana was sore from their, ahem, activities; but despite her body aching, she got up and out of bed to make breakfast. Zane grumbled.
"Nana, come back to bed.. we have a little while longer," He groaned, reaching out his arm to pull his wife back next to him. Nana shook her head. "Actually, Mr. Not-So-Morning Person, it's 9:30. You'd best get up, and quickly." Zane shot up at that. "Shit," He cursed, scrambling out of bed to get dressed. "How'd I oversleep?" Zane questioned aloud, until he answered his own question internally. Oh, yeah. We did that last night. His heart started racing at just the thought of it. Nevertheless, the couple got ready to see their friend.
...
"Hi, Alena!" Nana greeted the little girl, who waved in response.
"Auntie Nana!" Alena cried, hugging the Meif'wa as Zane beckoned Aphmau inside. "Thank you," Aphmau smiled, taking off her shoes. "Aph, don't act so formal with me; it makes me feel like I don't know you," Zane joked, cracking a smile.
As Nana played and talked with Aphmau and Aaron's daughter, Aphmau smirked at Zane. "So, do anything last night?" She whispered, just loud enough so Zane would hear.
And he immediately got flustered.
"A-Aph!" Zane exclaimed, hitting her arm. "Don't say things like that!"
"Ohoho, so you did do something last night? When am I going to be an Auntie to a little-"
"Aphmau!" Zane whined.
"Aphmau~Senpai, would you mind if I gave Alena a cookie from the wedding? We had a lot leftover," Nana cut in, holding Alena's hand. Zane covered up his face with his mask, before flashing loving eyes at his wife. Though Aphmau is right.. she would make an amazing mother. "Of course not! Just, don't give her too many? Alena has a tendency to have sugar rushes," Aphmau laughed, nervously.
Zane turned back to her after Nana and Alena went into the kitchen. "We just got married, Aph. Besides, I doubt she's pregnant, that's just a stupid cliché."
Aphmau rolled her eyes. "Stupid cliché, huh? Well, it happened to Katelyn and Travis," The werewolf female stated, looking her best friend dead in the eye. Zane just sighed.
"Look, Zane, I'm not trying to be on your ass about it. You just might want to consider checking if she has any symptoms. I'm not saying she is, it's just a word of advice," Aphmau smiled at him, to which Zane nodded his head. "Sorry. I shouldn't have acted so rude. I'm just- I guess I'm not used the the idea of being a Dad anytime soon."
...
"So, Kawaii~Chan," Aphmau started, beaming at the tiny framed Meif'wa. "How's your first day of being Nana Ro'Meave so far?" Nana set down the tea she'd been preparing on the table before responding. "Oh, I'd say it's pretty good. Being married to this dork isn't half bad so far," She flashed a playful smile at Zane, who just shook his head. "Funny. Because I remember you being so excited for the wedding!" Zane teased back, to which Nana gave him a peck on the cheek. "Hehe, yeah," She laughed, cutely. Zane felt his heart flutter. Stupid, she's your wife! Stop acting like she's some school girl crush or something.
...
After Aphmau left with her daughter, Zane and Nana were once again left alone.
Zane couldn't stop thinking about Aphmau's advice. "Look, Zane, I'm not trying to be on your ass about it. You just might want to consider checking if she has any symptoms. I'm not saying she is, it's just a word of advice."
What if she was pregnant? They were so eager last night, Zane couldn't remember if they'd used protection. Even if she was, it wouldn't necessarily be a problem; they have apartment space. It would just be a big change for the both of them.
"Zane? Do we have any Advil? I'm not feeling so well."
Zane felt his heart drop. "Nana.. did we use.. protection last night?"
"I thought you did..?" The Meif'wa trailed off.
Oh, Irene.
...
Haha, cliche I know. I'm sorry ladies and gents and nonbinary friends, both for me chickening out on the lemon and the cliche plot line.
Anyway, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
One Thousand Reads. One THOUSAND. God, you don't understand how much that means to me! 💕 I love you all! Leave a comment; what do you think? Is Nana pregnant? Thanks for reading!