Oneshot #8: Playful Teasing

All of the characters belong to Aphmau on YouTube. None of the following events are canon to the actual storyline. This one shot book takes place after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall, and Oneshot #7-tbd will be taking place after a year and a half time jump. Thank you!
-
Oh Irene, he looks so handsome.
Nana was practically drooling over Zane, who had showed up to the hang out wearing black ripped jeans and a polo shirt. Yet, Zane left two buttons loose on his chest, and ditched the mask at home.
"You look.." Nana whispered, her face flushing. "Pretty alright, I guess."
Zane chuckled, smiling slightly. "What? You don't think I look hot?" Zane teased, his eyes meeting hers. Nana pretended to check her texts as the she waited for the others to show up. "N-No, you're handsome, but hot isn't the word I would.." She trailed off, as the doorbell rang. The meif'wa skipped to the door, leaving her phone on the ottoman.
"Aphmau, Aaron! You two look adorable!"
She complimented, beckoning the couple inside. "Come sit down, Zane's already here."
Aphmau smirked at Zane, and he rolled his eyes. "W-What? I wanted to be here early," Zane stated flatly, explaining himself. "Are you sure you weren't hoping to do some smoochy-smoochy with her before everybody got here?" Aphmau joked, pinching her best friends cheeks.
"N-No! I just wanted to know if she needed help preparing anything!" He blushed, stuttering. "He was totally showing up early to check her out," Aaron concluded. "He has the same look in his eyes I had when I used to check out Aph!" The werewolf male laughed. Zane just crossed his arms and turned away from the pair, as Nana came to join them. "Can I get you guys anything? Tea, cupcakes?" She asked, sweetly. Aphmau nodded her head. "Yes tea would be great, Alena's been keeping me up all night lately."
Zane turned to Aphmau, concerned. "Who's watching her now?" He asked, and Aaron answered for his wife. "Well, Katelyn usually does but now that she has Trevor things have gotten a little hectic," Aaron mused. "We hired a babysitter, Zoey. She seems to be very experienced." Nana got up with a sigh, and Zane turned his head to meet her eyes. "Hey, I'll get the tea. You sit down," He said, getting up himself. "Thanks Zane.. I just haven't been feeling too well lately."

Once Zane left, Aphmau started pressing Nana with questions about their relationship.
"So, how are things going with him? He's not being a bother, is he? I'll talk to him if you need me too, don't worry!" She rapidly fired at the Meif'wa who let out a yawn.
"Yeah, things are great. He's been helping me a lot around the house now that we've moved in together. He's sweet, too. And no, he's not being a bother, don't worry," She tiredly answered, words slurring from exhaustion.
"Hey, KC, are you alright? How much sleep did you get last night?" Aaron asked, concerned. "A few hours. I wasn't feeling good all night. I'm worried I might be coming down with something."
Zane returned with the tea shortly after, handing his girlfriend a cup as well. "Drink. You need it."
Nana accepted gratefully, and Zane sat down next to her, draping his arm around her shoulders. Aphmau giggled.
"You two are just too cute!" She squealed, and Aaron looked at them, puzzled. "I guess I haven't seen you two together in a while, but last time I checked Zane wasn't super touchy with Kawaii~Chan. Did I miss something?"
Zane nodded his head at Aaron. "I guess I just realized how much she meant to me after the Starlight incident. Now I can't be without her!" He chuckled, kissing his girlfriends cheek.
"Yuck, PDA!" Garroth said, disgusted. He had let himself in along with his boyfriend, Laurence. "Garroth, don't be rude," Laurence scolded, and Zane just scowled at the two of them.
"Gee, thanks for knocking."
"I'm your brother Zane, don't act so harsh."
"Humph."
Nana welcomed the two males to the house, calling them over to sit on the couch with the rest of the group. "Zane, would you mind calling Travis and asking where they are? I want to meet Trevor!" She explained, and Zane grumbled, but nodded his head. "I'll be right back."
Zane dialed Travis' number, hearing the dial tone twice before he finally picked up.
"Zane?"
"Hey, where are you guys? Nana wants to see the new baby."
"Sorry, we're turning onto the street now. Bad traffic."
And sure enough, there they were. Zane watched as the couple pulled into their driveway, before getting out with their new baby boy.
When Katelyn and Travis entered the house, they were swarmed by the group who wanted to see the baby.
"Katelyn! He's so cute! He has Travis' hair! Ooh, and blue eyes like his mother!" Nana squealed, and Katelyn smiled back at her. "So, when are you and Zane going to have kids?" She asked, playfully.
"After we get married," Zane crossed his arms. Nana chastised him softly, blushing. "We're not going to have a baby anytime soon."
Zane huffed, grumbling something about "Travis getting to have a family before him."
Nana nervously laughed, apologizing to Travis.
"Okay, but for real. Zane, you have to at least be thinking about popping the question. You two have been dating for almost four years!" Travis said, waving his hands for emphasis.
"Even if I was, it would be none of your business anyway," Zane snapped back.
"Oh, so you are considering it!" Aphmau laughed, her eyes lighting up with mischief.
...
Little did they know that Zane was actually planning on proposing that night.
-
Thanks for reading! So, as you can tell by the "four years" comment, there was a slight time jump from when my one shots usually take place. (Same for the previous one shot, #7.) I hope you guys don't mind me experimenting a little bit!