Oneshot #4: Truth or Truth

You know the drill. The characters belong to Aphmau on YouTube, and this is in no way canon to the original series. This fanfiction takes place after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall. Enjoy! This chapter is 13+ for mentioning suggestive themes. No scenes depict the suggestive themes, they just mention them. Stay comfortable guys!
-
"Okay, everybody! Let's sit in a circle!"
Aphmau had planned for everybody on the street to sleep over, and she had a few events and games planned to keep everybody entertained. She figured that, after the chaos of Starlight, everybody would need a break. It gave the group time to catch up with each other.
"Ooh! I know what we should do!" Aphmau squealed. She couldn't contain her excitement at slumber parties, even if they weren't the most extravagant. The werewolf female pulled out a box of what appeared to be playing cards.
"I'm not playing cards," Zane huffed, his head hanging in defiance. Nana pouted and crawled closer to Aphmau, attempting to read the box's instructions.

"Zane, you dummy, this isn't cards! It's Truth or.. Truth?" Nana cocked her head puzzled.
Katelyn chimed in. "Aph, I think it's supposed to be called Truth or Dare." Aphmau just shook her head and began explaining the rules.

"Do you get it now? Basically, we pick a card for another person and they have to answer the question on that card!"
Aphmau finished, and Garroth just wrapped his arms around Laurence, still slightly confused despite her specific explanation of the game. Nevertheless, Garroth just shrugged and volunteered to pick for Zane first.
"Ooh! I like this one!" Garroth laughed giddily, and Zane could tell the question was about his love life without his brother having to even ask the question.

"Okay, Zane.. have you and Nana ever, you know, done it?" Garroth giggled, smirking at his younger brother who was just burying his face into his sweatshirt. Laurence and Katelyn were rolling on the ground out of laughter, while Travis walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn.
"What's.. going on here?" Travis said, attempting not to step on a hysterical Katelyn. Nana just shook her head and blushed profusely.
"Aphmau~Senpai, I don't want to play this game anymore.." Nana cried, hugging her arms around Zane's waist.
"Oh come on Zane, you aren't chicken are you?" Katelyn prodded, and Zane winced at her childish yet effective insult.
"I'm not going to answer anything Nana is uncomfortable with. Besides, we've only been official for 4 months. What makes you think-" Zane was cut off by Aaron who sat down next to Aphmau, smirking like the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland.
"You wouldn't happen to remember that time I came home from work early, would you Zane?" Aaron said, smug.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Crap, thought Zane. I didn't think he'd actually remember that.

"Oh, but I do. Kawaii-- er, Nana, sorry, was all over you in the kitchen! Saying things like 'Zane~Senpai, I love you,' and 'Please, keep going, Nya~,'" Aaron whispered into Zane's ear, and Zane turned bright red. They hadn't actually done anything that day besides kiss, but it was still uncomfortable to hear that Aaron had overheard such intimate moments between the two of them.
"Shush, Aaron. Or else I'll tell everybody what I hear when I'm at your house."
That seemed to shut Aaron up pretty quickly, and the group resumed the game, accepting the fact that Zane wasn't going to answer the question properly. Nana was thankful, and by the end of the game she'd fallen asleep in Zane's lap. It was past her usual bedtime.
...
Zane tucked her into her sleeping bag and gave her forehead a kiss. "I'm sorry for the uncomfortable question today. Sheesh, Aphmau buys weird games," He whispered, and watched as Nana's ear twitched slightly in her sleep.
"Good night.. Kitten."
-
I love these two so much ack. Any who, thank you for reading! Please leave requests and constructive criticism in the comments, I'd love to hear from you! I love you all! 💕