Steve rogers #1

I decided to try do some on all of the avengers and just see how it goes if it's bad I'm so sorry.This has abuse in it so if you don't want to read that type of thing I understand and if anyone reading this has gone through anything like this. Get out and tell someone stand your ground it's going to be ok I promise you.

431 words.

You and Steve where really close friends since you moved to Avengers Tower.

"Hey (Y/N),How are you?" Steve said. He didn't know you and your boyfriend well now ex-boyfriend Charlie (if you're name is Charlie then Robert) broke up,He was abusing you and you couldn't deal being hurt and damaged. "Oh I'm f-fine" you said not looking at Steve because you had a massive black eye forming from the punch you got earlier for breaking up with Charlie. "Hey why aren't you looking at me" he said. You swallowed hard and turned.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?"he shouted. "Language" you smiled weakly. "What happened to you (Y/N)" he asked again. "Well me and Charlie broke up because he's been abusing me for a while, I told you all it was from missions" you said as a tear rolled down your cheek. "Where is he right now (Y/N)?" He said trying to sound calm. "I don't know after he punched me I knocked him to the ground and ran" you said starting to cry more.

Steve went to pull you into a hug and you flinched thinking he was going to hit you be cause that's what you were used to. "I'm not going to hurt you (Y/N) no one will anymore" he said rubbing you hair. "I'm sorry Steve" you sobbed. "Hey it's ok" he said.

You fell asleep in his arms for a few hours.

You woke up in his arms and you two looked at each other. You gave his lips a kiss,He was tense at first but then he kissed you back. "I won't let anyone hurt you ok doll" he whispered kissing your head. "I love you Steve" you said. "And I love you (Y/N).

He picked you up bridal style and you and him cuddled in your bed and fell asleep in his arms.

Hope you enjoyed this and if anyone went trough or is going through anything in this story I'm so so sorry i hope you're ok and you fight back because no one deserves what ever your going through and i love you all