Bucky Barnes #1

This is going to be pretty short. IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ THIS AND THEN TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MY WRITING PLEASE READ ONE OF MY MOST RECENT CHAPTERS ABOUT THIS. I WROTE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO AND I WAS A LOT YOUNGER. THE WHOLE STUTTERING THING WAS A BIG PART OF FF STORIES. DON'T READ IT THEN AND WRITE YOUR OWN FUCKING STORY. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL TO RECIVE THE SAME COMMENTS OVER AND OVER. YOU ALL MAKE ME WANT TO DELTE THIS WHOLE BOOK

352 words

You were out helping Steve out with a mission at a HYDRA base.

You hopped on the helicarrier and sat down. You were covered in dirt and blood because you got a few punches. "I can't believe you are bleeding still" Steve chuckled. "I know like it was just a punch in the face" you laughed.

You went for a shower. You turned on the hot tap and waited for it to heat up. You hopped in and started to wash your hair. You started to sing Watch by Billie Eilish. You had an amazing singing voice other people told you when you got caught singing but you didn't believe them you thought they lied because you got embarrassed.

You finally finished and dried off and but your hoodie and sweats on and threw your hair into a bun.

"Hey you're amazing at singing (Y/N)"Bucky said as you sat on he couch. "Y-you h-heard me s-sing" you said embarrassed. "Yep and it's amazing" he said winking. "I-it's n-not, you're just s-saying t-that" you said shyly. "I never lie (Y/N) you're really good" he said sitting next to you. "T-thanks Bucky" you said. "Why don't you sing more?"he said. "I hate singing in front of people" you said with a bit more confidence you liked Bucky for over a year.

"Your great you should" he said smiling and pulling you into a hug.

Your eyes widened and you just looked at the ground. "You know I like you" he whispered in your ear. "E-em I-I didn't" you stuttered. "W-wait you d-didn't" he said nervously. You turned to him and pecked him on the lips. "You know I like you too Buck" you said smiling. "I never would've guessed" he chuckled. You snuggled into his arms.

Who would've thought you and Bucky would've finally got together thanks to your singing.

Ok I feel like this was so bad and short sorry if I should delete it let me know.