Steve Rogers #2

Warning *This contains self harm so if you can't read it I understand*

You and Steve were best friends. Ever since you met him after he was under the ice you were so close.

You've developed a {little} crush on him and by little you mean huge. But Sharon was with him. You hated her. She was always so mean to you.

You had big thighs but had a great figure and were healthy but not in her eyes. "Hey fatty" shed say to when you were alone.

"Why are you still here?" "Go away fats" "go choke on a burger"

You had enough. The only person you talked to about this was Bucky. He was Steves main best friend but he was also yours. You had spend hours just crying with him. Steve knew nothing.

You started to avoid Steve at all costs. Even missions. You would rather be stabbed by a hydra agent than talk to him about the problem.

You accidentally bumped into Sharon. "Watch where your going fats, just go die for god sake". You turned around and ran back to the avengers facility crying. You ran up to your room and began cutting your arm. You already did cut your arm. A few times now.

Bucky told Steve everything. He went to go find you. He walked in to see you asleep with bloody wrists. He ran over to you and tried to wake you. You were a deep sleeper so that was hard. "(Y/N) please wake up" he cried.

You finally woke up. "Steve?" You asked groggy. "(Y/N) you're ok" he said pulling you into a big hug. "Why wouldn't I be ?" You asked. He grabbed your hands and said "This, this is why". You looked down and sighed. "Ste-"he cut you off with a big kiss.

"I love you too (Y/N)". "You what?" You looked at him shocked. "Yes (Y/N) I love you" he said. "But Sharon" you said. "She's a cow" he said. You looked at him. He kissed you again. "Let's get them cuts cleaned up ok" he said. "Ok" you said.

*time skip*

You seen Sharon. "YOU" she screamed at you. "You fat bitch" she shouted. You had enough and you punched her in the face. You and her got in a huge fist fight and it took Steve and Bucky to get you away from her. "Good woman" Bucky smirked.

"I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I already do" Steve said.

This was horrible I know but if anyone here ever feels alone or are being bullied and need someone to talk to I'm here for you always x x x