Peter Parker #2

You and Peter have been dating for a while now. You didn't go to the same school but you met him working with the avengers.

You were walking around a park with him when someone came over to Peter. "Who's this Penis Parker your baby sitter?" the person said that you found out was named Flash. Peter just ignored him.

"Is she minding you where's mommy and daddy?" He said snickering. You looked at Peter and he looked broken. You looked at Flash and punched him in the face. You kept punching and punching.

"(Y/N) GET OFF OF HIM" Peter shouted. Peter finally dragged you off of him. "If you ever speak,touch or say something bad about Peter I swear to god you're dead" you shouted.

Peter walked you back to the avengers facility and looked at your knuckles. They were all bloody and swollen. "Why did you do that?" He said. "No one says anything about the family of the person I love" you said quietly.

"You love?" He asked. "Yes Peter I love you and I would do anything for you" you smiled. "I love you too (Y/N) so much I don't want you getting hurt over me" he smiled. "I'd die for you and you can't stop me" you smirked. "I wouldn't let you" he said kissing your head.

"Hey (Y/N) I heard you got into a fight did you win?" You hear Sam from the door. "How did you?" You looked at Peter. "What he's your best friend" he smirked. "She got him pretty good" Peter smiled. "Good" Sam chuckled.

"That's my girl" Peter said kissing you. "I love you so much you dork" you smiled. "I love you more" he smiled. "That's impossible" you smirked. "I don't think so" he said pulling you into a hug.

Soo finally a Peter one. Also can someone please help me choose objects for the part 4 of 7 minuets in heaven cause a girl is stuck. I love you all so much and thanks for the reads x x x