Sam Wilson #2

This has some language. Lol Steve won't be happy. This has been written for a while but I just dunno if I like it so...

You and Sam are best friends. You have been for years now ever since you saved his ass. You would be lying if you said you didn't have a crush on him.

He got a new girlfriend Lara (If your names Lara change to Tyra) she was a bitch. No one liked her not even Steve.

It was the day she got to meet all of you. You thought she was ok at the start but just kinda avoided her because she was now with Sam and you hated it.

Her voice just is so squeaky and loud it's annoying. You and Sam were talking. She came over and asked could she speak to you. "Sure" you fake smiled.

You walked away and talked to her. "Sams mine ok bitch so just leave him and don't speak to him" she said. You rolled your eyes "Em who the fuck he's my best friend you psycho" you said done with her. "Just stay the fuck away whore" she said. "Ha em ew ok get away move you psycho" you said pushing past her.

Her squeaky voice made you have a head ache. You walked over to Steve. "Rough day?" He said. "That stupid bitch literally just said I can't talk or be around Sam anymore and called me a whore" you said rolling your eyes. "What oh god (Y/N) I hate her" he said. "You do too?" You questioned. "Everyone does" he smirked. " I'm surprised you didn't knock her out" Clint said sitting down beside you and Steve.

"She's very annoying" you both said. "What are we talking about" Lara said all high pitched. You closed your eyes and held between your inner corners. You sighed. "Nothing" you said trying to be nice. " Em ok then" she said.

You got up to get a tablet for your now worse headache. You took two and walked back in and called Steve. "I'm going for a run be back later ok" you smiled. "Ok" he smiled.

As you were heading out you bumped into Lara "Ah shit sorry"you said helping her up. She twisted your arm and threw you on the ground and started hitting you. You were a highly trained agent so you just took the punches and also You didn't want to mess Sams girlfriends face up.

Steve rushed over and pulled Lara off of you. "What the heck?" He said. You got up and brushed yourself off noticing your bloody nose you headed to the bathroom bumping into Sam. "Shit (Y/N) what happened?" He said. "Nothing" you mumbled. "Tell me" he pleaded. "Ask your precious girlfriend" you snapped.

Steve ran after you but was stopped by Sam "Hey what happened to (Y/N)?" He asked. "You're girlfriend is what happened" Steve said sternly. "What did she do?" He asked. "(Y/N) accidentally bumped into her going for her run and Lara started punching her" he said starting to run to you again.

"Why didn't you hit her back?" Steve asked. "Sam loves her I couldn't do that to him" you said holding a tissue on your nose. "(Y/N) I know you love him but you can't just let someone beat you up" he said. "Ah well" you huffed.

*3 days later*

You broke your nose. Well Lara did. "(Y/N) can I talk to you?" Sam asked. "Sure" you said and sat down. "Why didn't you hit Lara back ?" He asked. "I dunno" you lied. You didn't want to tell him that your in love with him and you didn't want him to hate you. "Steve told me already" he muttered. "What?" You said shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because I didn't want you to hate me for hitting the girl you love" you confessed looking at your legs.

He pulled your face up by your chin and kissed you. You pulled apart and you were shocked. "I don't like when my best girls hurt" he smiled.

This has been in my drafts for a while and I'm not to sure about it. Hope you liked it.  Love you all x x x.