Steve rogers #11

This is going to be short I'm very sorry.

"Calm down (D/N)" you said trying to get your dogs leash on him. You grabbed your keys and headed out the door. Your dog pulled you along the path.

You made it to the park with (D/N) and let him off his leash. He sprinted around the park and was playing with other dogs. You saw a tall man with blonde hair throwing a ball to his dog.

You played with (D/N) and it started to get dark but not too dark. You put him back on his leash and then began walking with him. He caught side of a white husky and ran. He ran around your legs and tripped you up.

You were waiting to feel the hard cold concrete but you didn't. You opened your eyes to see the tall man holding you. He looked in your (E/C) eyes with his big blue ones.

"Are you ok ?" He asked. "Yes thank you" you blushed. "I'm Steve" he said taking your hand. "(Y/N)" you smiled tucking a bit of hair behind your ear.

"This might seem weird but, I was wondering if you'd like to go for dinner sometime ?" He asked. You smiled widely "I'd love to". He smiled and gave you his number.

You started to walk home and thanked (D/N) for almost tripping you up.

I'm very sorry I haven't posted in a while. I hope you enjoyed and if anyone has requests please send them. Love you all x x x.