Pietro Maximoff #3

This is a high school imagine so hope you enjoy it.  

"Hey guys" you smiled to your friend group that consisted of Wanda,Natasha,Clint,Steve,Bruce, Tony,Peter,Sam,Thor,Loki,Bucky,Vision,Scott,Hope,Rhodes,Maria,T'Challa and Okoye.Peter and Gamora would talk sometimes.

Even though Pietro was Wandas brother he was more with the jocks and you didn't really like him. He annoyed you.

Pietro was sitting with Wanda when you walked over. "Hey (Y/N)" Nat said. You sat down next to Sam. "So does everyone know who they're going to he dance with?" Sam asked. "I'm going with vis" Wanda said. "I'm going with Bruce" Nat said. "I'm with Laura" Clint smiled. "Pepper" Tony said. "I'm going with Hope"Scott said happily. He group continued to say who they were going with.

"So (Y/N) you going with your boyfriend?" Sam asked. "Yep" you blushed. Pietro looked shocked. "Ooh we finally get to see him again"Wanda smiled. "Yep" you smiled. "What about you Pietro,who are you going with?" Steve asked. "I actually forgot about the dance"
he said.

After lunch.

"Nat move over you're in the way of my Locker" you laughed. "Sorry" she smirked. "I'm so happy for you and Bruce" you smiled. "Awh thanks (Y/N)" she said giving you a hug. She and Bruce walked away.

"Hey gorgeous" you heard a voice. "Go away Pietro" you rolled your eyes. He was always flirting with you and it was starting to work on you. "But you have a boyfriend stop it (Y/N)" you said in your head. "Ouch" he said holding his heart. "Ugh" you slammed your locker and made him jump. You smirked and walked away.

When you turned the corner you saw a sight you did not want to see. Your boyfriend kissing Sharon. "WHAT THE HELL ALEX" You shouted. "(Y/N) what are you doing here?" he said breaking apart from Sharon. "Fuck you Alex" you said throwing the chain he bought you at him. You turned around with tears in your eyes.

"Woah woah hey" Pietro said bumping into you. "Sorry" you mumbled. "You ok (Y/N)?" He asked. "I'm fine" you said brushing past him. "Tell everyone I left early please" you whispered walking out the door.

That night/ The night of the dance

"Hello?" you mumbled picking up your phone. "Where are you (Y/N)?" You heard Nat shouting over the music. "At home" you said. "Why?" She asked. "Alex cheated on me with Sharon" you mumbled. "WHAT? Ok I'm coming over" she said. "No no Nat please stay there" you begged. "But (Y/N) I-" you cut her off "No you're staying there" you said loudly. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Positive" you said.

You sat there watching the Notebook crying. You heard knocks on your door. Wiping your eyes you opened the door. "Pietro?What are you doing here?" You asked. "Wanda told me what happened and I wanted to make sure you were ok" he said. "I'm fine you can go back to the dance"you said with a fake smile your feelings developed more for Pietro and now he can see you crying and you were embarrassed.

"I wasn't at it" he said. "What why?" You asked. "Didn't want to" he lied. He wanted to be with you he liked you a lot and cared about you. "You can come in and watch a movie with me if you want to?" You asked. "Sure" he smiled walking in.

You were in a hoodie and leggings. "Ugh I forgot what i was wearing" you said in your head. You got popcorn and put on the movie.

You felt your eyes getting heavy. And you cuddled into Pietro and fell asleep on his shoulder. He knew where your room was because he was over with Wanda. He picked you up and brought you to your room and tucked you in.

When you woke up you noticed you were in your bed. "Pietro must've put me here" you thought. "Hello?" You said picking up your phone. "Hey" Pietro said. "Thanks for bringing me to bed" you said smiling. "It was nothing are you ok now?" He asked. "Yep" you said. "You wanna go to the cinema with me Wanda, Vision, Bruce and Nat?" He asked. "Sure" you said.

You went to a horror. "Why did you ask me to see that?" You said eyes wide. "What you didn't like it?" Pietro smirked. You hit his chest lightly "Of course not" you said laughing. "Ah we got a laugh" he said smiling. You and him were ahead of the others. "They're cute" Bruce said smiling. "Yes they are aren't they" Vision said.

You walked into school and went to your locker. "Hey princess" Alex said behind you. "Oh good god" you mumbled. "Go away alex"you said. "Can I please have a second chance?" He asked. You smiled. "Let me think about it" you said. "Really?" He asked. "Em nope Alex bye" you said. He grabbed your wrist. "Get off of me" you said tugging your wrist. "Please (Y/N)" he begged. You broke free "Leave me alone".

You sat down at your table at lunch. "Hey (Y/N)"Nat said. "Hi" you mumbled. You took a sip of your water. "What happened to your wrist?" She asked concerned. You noticed Pietro coming over. "Alex" you mumbled. "WHAT DID HE DO?" She said shouting. You put your hand over her mouth "shhh" you said. "Whats with all the shouting?" Pietro asked. "Nothing" you said kicking Natasha under the table.

He sat down next to Wanda. He ditched the jocks because they weren't treating people right. "What happened?" Nat whispered in your ear. "He tried to stop me from leaving cause he wanted a second chance" you said slightly opening your mouth as if you were doing a ventriloquist act. "What are you two doing?" Pietro asked. "Nothing" you smiled at him.

You got up to go to the bathroom and pinched Nat and kicked Wanda. "Ouch" Nat said rubbing her arm. "Oh oooh" she said catching what you meant. You smacked your head with your hand.

"So what happened?" Wanda asked. You told them. "Wanda?" You said. "Yeah?" She asked while Nat went toilet. "I kinda like Pietro" you said looking at your feet. "REALLY?" She said starting to jump up and down happily. You nodded your head. She gave you a hug "Yay" she said. You looked at her confused. "He he you will soon find out" she said.

You headed to class. "Hey gorgeous" you heard Pietro say. "Hey Pietro" you smiled. "So I was wondering if you would like to go on a date you can say know I'll understand I just wanted to as-" you cut him off. "You're rambling and yes I would love to" you said. "I'll pick you up at 6?" He asked. "Sure"you smiled. You walked to your class with a big smile in your face.

Your date

"Woah" Pietro said when you opened the door. You blushed. "I knew you were gorgeous but this is just angelic" he said taking your hand. "You don't look so bad yourself" you said smiling.

You and Pietro talked all the time and you had the best time.

"Wanna come back to watch a movie?" You asked him since your parents were away. "Sure" he said.

You got into comfy clothes. "You are so gorgeous oh wow" he said when you came back in your leggings and hoodie. "What I'm just in a hoodie?" You said. "Still gorgeous" he said.

You sat with him watching the movie. When the movie finished it was late. "You can stay here if you want" you said. "Are you sure?" He said. "Yep" you said.

You talked with him for a while. "You looked so beautiful tonight but I think you're even more gorgeous without makeup on" he said looking in your eyes. You looked up at him and stepped on your tip toes and kissed him.

"(Y/N)?" He asked. "Yes" hummed. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling. "Yes" you said hugging him.

Told him to come and sleep in with you. He told you he slept in his boxers and you didn't mind. He pulled you close and had his arm around you and you slept into his chest. He started playing with your hair and kissing your head and that led you to falling asleep fast.

When you woke up you and him walked into school hand in hand.

Two months later

"Woah you never fail to amaze me (Y/N)" Pietro said kissing you when you sat down on your couch watching another movie yet again in your hoodie.

He stead over again and was playing with your hair "(Y/N?) he asked.  "Yes?" You said. "I love you" he said. You looked up at him "you do?" You said. "Yes" he said smirking. You kissed him "I love you too Pietro" you said.

He continued to play with your hair and you both fell asleep.

So that was very long and I thought about this in school. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. Love you all x x x