Bucky Barnes #3

Bucky hated you absolutely hated you. Why? You don't know. You did nothing to make him hate you. You tried to live with it and be nice to him but he didn't care. "Why does he hate me so much Steve what did I do ?" You always asked Steve. You barely talked to him. "He's just acting up (Y/N) don't mind him" he'd always say.

You sat in your room sobbing you had a terrible week. And now you were just home from the hospital. You're parents had been in a car accident and they didn't make it. You lived in the avengers facility because you had the ability to move things with your mind like Wanda. So Tony let you let you stay.

"(Y/N) you wanna come out and watch a movie ?" Steve asked. He didn't know what happened he just saw you walk in the door with tears rolling down your face and walked weakly to your room. It caught Buckys attention and he was concerned

"No thanks Steve" you called out. "Is everything ok" he called in. "Yes it's all good" you lied. "(Y/N) I seen you crying". You walked over and unlocked the door. "My parents are dead Steve" you sobbed into his chest. "What happened" he asked. "Car crash" you whispered.

You finally left your room but your eyes were raw red from crying. "You ok kid" Tony asked. "Mmm" you shook your head. You sat down on your own in the living room.

Bucky walked over to you. "(Y/N) ?" He asked. "If you're over here to be mean to me please just do it a different day" you sobbed. "(Y/N) I'm so so sorry for the way I treated you it's just i had a guard up because I  thought you were just being fake towards me" he confessed. "Why would I do that to you Bucky ?".

You went to get up but he pulled you into a hug. "I'm so sorry doll,I thought about me before I thought about you". He wiped the tears away from your cheeks with his thumb. You looked up at him. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way" you said. He looked down at you and kissed you. You were shocked. You eased into it.

Time skip

You had your head resting on Buckys chest and him playing with your hair. You told him stories about your family and he dried your eyes when you cried.

I think this was very bad I'm so so sorry. But if you enjoyed it let me know and if you have any requests let me know