Loki Laufeyson #1

I'm so so sorry I haven't posted in a while but no ones really reading so I feel like it doesn't really bother anyone since my stories a really bad anyways. Hope you enjoy this one.Whoever's reading it.

689 words

You were the newest avenger. SHEILD took you in and if was time to meet the avengers (Loki is apart of them in this). "Hi everyone I'm (Y/N)" you said. "Omg Lady (Y/N) it's been so long,How are you?" Thor said. "Oh Thor Hi,I'm good how are you?" You said cheerfully. You told everyone how you and Thor fought together.

They all introduced themselves even though you knew who they were. "So (Y/N) what do you do" Bucky said. "Em I'm going to walk over here because last time someone asked me I hurt them because they were too close" you said shyly.

(You were just like wanda but fire)

You walked over and then fire started to form in your hands and your hair turned into fire and blew as if there was a wind machine there and your eyes went a bright orange. "So em that's what I do,The fire can help me fly" you said awkwardly. "Wow" Steve and Tony said. "That's awesome"Peter said. "Thanks" you giggled.

2 weeks later. Your first mission

At a HYDRA base.

You used your power and took out almost a whole HYDRA squad.

You went back to the Avengers facility and seen Loki with a blonde girl smiling. You developed a crush on Loki he was nice to you and that shocked you.

He looked up and smiled and you but you ignored him and went straight to your room and to your balcony. Tears started rolling down your face. Loki walked beside you and said "(Y/N) are you ok?". You wiped your eyes. "Yep I'm fine" you said. You got up and said "I'm going to go on a walk".

You jumped of your balcony and flew to the forest in-front of the facility. Loki was left standing on your balcony staring at you.

Your training room was in the forest. Loki knew you were going there so he followed you.

You walked in and locked the door and took all your anger and sadness out on all your stuff. You dropped to the ground and just sobbed. "Why aren't I good enough for anyone" you whispered to yourself. "Why would you ever think that (Y/N)" a voice behind you said.

"L-Loki" you said. "Why are you crying (Y/N)" he said he hated seeing you this way. "I-I'm fine" you sniffed. "No your not" he said. If you weren't going to tell him he was going to find out anyways. He placed his and on your head and found out what was wrong.

You shuffled backwards to a corner and just sat there staring at the ground. "You like me (Y/N)?" He said cheerfully. You just nodded still staring at the ground. He knew you thought you were going to ruin the friendship you had and that he didn't like you back.

He walked over and pulled you into a hug and you sobbed into his chest. "Hey hey it's ok I love you" he whispered. You looked up shocked. "What?" You said. "I didn't think you liked me so that blonde girl is someone Nat tried to set me up with but she's not you (Y/N)" he smiled.

He pulled your chin up and kissed you. You were shocked at first but then you kissed back. "I love you too Loki" you smiled. "Would you do the honor and be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes" you said and kissed his cheek.

You went back to the facility hand in hand with your head on his shoulder. "I love you more than anything Loki" you stated. "But I love you more than that" he smiled.

Everyone was shocked to see you two together but Clint said "Haha Stark hand over that ten bucks thanks".

Hope you guys enjoyed this. I don't know about it.