Sebastian stan #1

This is one for Sebastian's birthday. It's pretty short sorry.

You were planning a surprise party for your best friend Sebastian. See you have deep feelings about him but he doesn't need to know. You told him to meet you at a restaurant to get food. While you were there you had Chris and Anthony setting up back at yours.

You payed for the meal since it was Sebastian's birthday even though he protested against it you sneakily did it when I went to the bathroom. You got a message from Chris saying they were done so you texted him back that you where on your way. "Can we go back to mine to watch a movie?" You asked him. "Sure" he smiled. There was no denying that Sebastian liked you too but he never said anything.

You pulled up to your driveway and let Sebastian go in first. As soon as he opened the door he heard shouts "SURPRISE" they all said. He turned to you with a grin. "Happy birthday" you smiled to him. "Did you plan this?" He questioned. "Maybe" you grinned.

He turned and saw Chris "omg how did you get here?" He asked him. "Well a special lil' lady over there flew me out" he smiled giving Sebastian a hug.

Everyone was having a great time at the party and you went outside for a bit. Parties weren't your thing but it was for a special person so you had to. "What are you doing out here?" You heard Sebastian ask. "Just getting air" you smiled. "You are the most amazing girl (Y/N), thank you so much for this" he said giving you a hug. "Oh it was nothing" you blushed.

He looked down into your big (E/C) eyes and leaned in. He then places a little kiss on your lips. "I love you" he said. "You do?" You asked shocked. "Of course I do, I've loved you since the day I saw you" he smiled. "I love you too" you said kissing him.

He thought to himself "what a great birthday".

SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD AND SHORT I JUST WANTED TO GET ONE UP FOR SEBS BIRTHDAY BUT ITS HORRIBLE IM SO SORRY.  I LOVE YOU ALL X X X.